What Hayabusa did I see???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Hayabusa did I see???

Last week I was driving home from my friend's, 5 minute drive. And going the other way, I was what looked like a Hayabusa....but it was like all chrome, the whole bike....and it had some kind of extended wheelbase, sort of like a drag bike, but not that long, but noticeably longer....any clue as to what I saw?

Well a hayabusa technically refers to a gsxr 1300. You coulda seen a gsxr 1000 pictures would help though. Most likely the chrome was added on and such.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah sorry no pics. but it was in my area so i might see it again. but it looked like it could rip up the street.

Comment

Yea there pretty quick. Downstairs neighbor has a gsxr1000 stock looks pretty good. But when i go to the track plenty of hayabusas all lowered and extended wheelbase they look damn good and are damn quick too.

They will also have that noticeable asian letter under the handle. Most of the owners i see with hayabusas keep em on some take it off.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i used the headlight layout to spot em, and that asian graphic. and the tail end has that very distinct buldge as well.

Comment

Working...
          X