CB7 with 400,000+ miles!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 with 400,000+ miles!!!

I was skimming through the listings for CBs on Ebay and came across this one with 413,XXX miles on it. I know we had that one post recently regarding high miles but I've never seen any car with this kind of mileage. Amazing.

In case the pics don't show up, here's the link to the listing on Ebay: 1990 Accord: 400K+ Miles!

Last edited by mysticbluemaui; 04-07-2006, 03:15 PM.

sadly, thats in better condition than half the cars here. me want.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
      sadly, thats in better condition than half the cars here. me want.
      x2

Comment

x3
        "form follows function."
        Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
          x3
          x4 looks way better than mine that cb looks like it has 200,000 it was well maintained

Comment

those wheels look far far far better than mine.

and no rust?!

Comment

I can't believe there's no honda rust, it was very well taken care of!.

Honda power baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by colslaw87
                I can't believe there's no honda rust, it was very well taken care of!. Honda power baby!!!!
                No $h!t, huh? That's one benefit to living in California -- no road salt!

Comment

Dayum I only drive like 8,000 miles a year. It'd take a few decades for me to get to 400k miles. Thats an average of like 27,000 miles a year.

Comment

*bow down*

Amazing!!! Just goes to show that if you take care of them, they last forever.
                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah's that impressive. I thought I've heard of over 400,000km but seeing over 400,000 miles....Something to look forward to. I recall a 3rd gen with close to 500kmiles being listed not long ago.

Its even looks to be idling at the proper rpm. Same engine/transmission? Is the front/rear windshield trim missing or black? And I suppose both bumper covers have been replaced?
                      '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                      EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Damn.. thats alot of miles LoL

Comment

my ex girlfriend from back in high school had more miles than that
                          Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                          2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                          2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                          2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by mrvinyl33
                            Yeah's that impressive. I thought I've heard of over 400,000km but seeing over 400,000 miles....Something to look forward to. I recall a 3rd gen with close to 500kmiles being listed not long ago.

Its even looks to be idling at the proper rpm. Same engine/transmission? Is the front/rear windshield trim missing or black? And I suppose both bumper covers have been replaced?

I'm guessing B/C it's a DX it just doesn't have the chrome trim around those areas like the LX and EX.

Comment

Nice. I'm looking forward to seeing the 1/4 million mark on mine sometime this year so this is inspiration to keep the car until it hits 500k.
                              - Ghosty
                              WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
                              FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

Working...
                              X