what do u think i should do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what do u think i should do?

well since most of the NJ crew know i been looking for a manual cb7 for a while.
    well good news is that i got one
    2 door dx model..... yeah deev i got it.
    well its been sitting in the back for 1 week waiting for tags and insurance.
    today my bro thought of moving it for so he can park it. he don't know how to drive good stick shift. and he hit a iron fance which hit my neighbours... his car needs painting on the side of the car and a tail light.
    what do u guys think? since the car hasn't been in the road and it already got on his first accident should i sell the car now? i think that it will be bad luck. i mean without being in the road and it got its first accident? i fucking hate this.
    so should i sell it or keep it. my car will need fender work not too much but it will be cheaper for me to find one in the junk jard than do bondo job and paint it.
    anyways what do u guys think, should i sell it or do the work?
    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

quit being a drama queen just dont let him drive it anymore
    FA1

Comment

oh the tail light its for the f150
      my car will need probably new fender(hate bondo job) and painting it.
      i am pissed at the fact that the car hasn't even been int he street and it got into its first accident. now thats a bitch. lol
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

...i wouldn't sell the car just because your brother hit something with it...just make him pay for the damage then get it on the road and drive it.

Comment

Which fender? I have a passenger side front fender on my DX still, it's in good shape. I have plenty of other parts as well, if you need em!

First, beat your bro's ass. Next, fix the damn thing. If it runs well, and it's a stick... and it hasn't been impounded... it's good to go! You'll get it fixed up, you always do. If you sell, you'll spend another 6 months trying to find a good one, and something will go wrong once again. Nothing ever goes smoothly, you know that!

If you need the front fender, lemme know. You can have it for whatever it's worth to you. Hell, come help me pull my motor this weekend and it's yours!

Comment

Working...
          X