Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maple Busted For Driving without a License.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man..I drive like an asshole here. Fartcan, no front plate, dark tint and all. Never been pulled over*. Got a few staredowns at red lights, but thats it. Move to Texas, man.

*Except a few times for speeding, but that was before the radar detector.
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

2 weeks? thats horrible i went like 4 months i think

Comment

Your an idiot Wayne. PERIOD.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Wayne wins "Most Expensive Tint".
          2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
          Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
          1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

hahhahahaha... dude my friends on day 17 without his license suspended... and you know what? hes not driving... cuz he already went to jail for it...

SOLD!

Comment

sigh... i'm not really surprised

Comment

you jackass stay off the road pay the bills and stop runnin around like that sooner or later your gonan get caught. Rigth there what you did in front of the cop was a panic move they can sense it. WHen cops see that your drivin all frantic theyll be like hmmm this persons got something to hide lets see what i can find on this guy. And whatever you have left in the open when they find the dirt on you its a wrap.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                  ...yea, i could have told you this would happen, but im glad you didn't get arrested....

not yet

after wayne finds out how to send in his ticket or when he receives confirmation of his court date and HAS to appear in court, he'll be arrested on the spot.
                  5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                  JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                    not yet

after wayne finds out how to send in his ticket or when he receives confirmation of his court date and HAS to appear in court, he'll be arrested on the spot.
                    now that would be crazy

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                      now that would be crazy
                      if Mass. DMV/DOT laws are similar to NY, then yeah its gonna happen. just spoke to my friend in the NYPD.. and since the officer was called in to respond to the accident scene, the ticket he wrote out, minus the envelope is still valid.
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Well thats what you get for not listening to what most of the people told you NOT to do yet your ignorant self still did it.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

and every month the bill goes up by a dollar so thats 30 days 30 or up to 30 bucks a month damn.

Comment

hey to make sure you dont get arrested in court on the spot, i would just skip it altogether.
                            they cant catch what isnt there right?
                            2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                            2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

too bad i'd have to go all the way to the your state's DMV to file a complaint.....when i emailed them with your situation, they told me that was the only way.......i really hope something horrible happens to you........you're trash

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                                too bad i'd have to go all the way to the your state's DMV to file a complaint.....when i emailed them with your situation, they told me that was the only way.......i really hope something horrible happens to you........you're trash
                                You e-mailed his state's DMV about the joke he's pulling? And they didn't do anything? Maybe they had cops on the lookout for his car

Comment

Working...
                                X