Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maple Busted For Driving without a License.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maple Busted For Driving without a License.

So I got pulled over today in Fall River, Ma tonight with a suspended license. Yup This is no april fools joke...

I got home from my home in Ma and I was back in providence, RI... Hanging out till I could find something to do. I found someone to hang with and yeah off I went to fall river. I Saw lots of cops on the highway and shit but I knew Id get there okay. I get off the exit take a right then another right and im going down this road and I see a MA Statie about to pull out of a gas station.... Im like fuck im gonna get fucked right now so I go by him and turn down the next street in panic. I wait a few and all is well and I continue down that road which was a BAD idea. I thought the cop was going back to the highway when he was not.

So as I drive down (note all my windows are rolled down w/ sunroof open) I see him and im like FUCK he's going to fuck me over. I drive by and what do you know he whips it out and pulls me over and im like fuck fuck fuck. Come's to the car and goes that's really dark tint. Im like my windows are down and he told me to roll them up. He asks what percent and I say 50% I believe. He gets the tint meter and comes back to my car and it read 5%. Im like oh. Then he goes back to his car and run's my shit. Im calling people to bail me outta jail and get my car or whatever thinking of the worst of it.

He come's back to the car and goes do you know your license is suspended? Im like Are you serious? I was not aware. I asked when It was suspended and he told me there are no date's and that it just said it was being suspended. Im like oh and the tint is illegal. He's like... Do you have anyone that can take your car home? Like within 5 min. Im like they all live in providence. He's like oh then that wont work. I told him id call someone and he went back to his car. Im like fuck fuck fuck.

3 min later the good new's happens. He comes back to my car Hand's me my license, registration, and my citation and tells me to pull in the parking lot and wait till someone can get me/drive the car away because he had a call on an bad acccident so im like alright.

I move the car to the parking lot kill the lights and shut the car off. He puts his lights on and whips it around. Im like only shit im not going to jail. I could take off right now and fly home and yeah! So I called a few people and they agreed with me that I should get hte fuck out of there and back to RI. I read the ticket and the guy didn't put any prices in the assesment but it says your not suppose to if it's a crim violation but still. Also there is no court named on the front of the ticket. And the Worst one is that he never gave me a fucking envope to send the ticket in. All of the Envelopes are numberd with the number on your ticket.

So I flew home and made it. I saw the BAD accident on the hwy with like 20 crusiers and shit and got to my dorm okay.

Thing is I dont know what to do. IT could have been a VERY lucky warning or not. I never got the envelope but he could say he gave me it when I really never got one.

And that he was in a rush.... I have 4 day's to send it in and I belive I should have been arrested.

Here is the citation below:

Any Help or Ideas would be nice.

Ive got 450Miles before this has happned and today is the 16th day with it getting suspended.
    Yes
    78.33%
    No.
    21.67%
    Last edited by Maple50175; 04-02-2006, 02:38 AM.

you called me and left me that msg...i wanted to help but i was at dinner with no car.

yea, i could have told you this would happen, but im glad you didn't get arrested....

lemme know what i can do to help wayne.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

You deserve to get put in jail.

Comment

who came closest on the bet for when you'd get a ticket?!:

for those members that don't know, refer to this linked thread

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

i dont understand.

it's like you WANT to get punished or something???
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            So I got pulled over today in Fall River, Ma tonight with a suspended license.

So as I drive down (note all my windows are rolled down w/ sunroof open) I see him and im like FUCK he's going to fuck me over.
            Originally posted by wrichards2005
            Dr. Phil's diagnosis: You're an idiot. You need to take control of your actions. Take responsibility for the things you do.
            See.
            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

But What do I do since half the info is missing and I have no place to send it along with an envolope...

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                who came closest on the bet for when you'd get a ticket?!:

for those members that don't know, refer to this linked thread

elliot, i think you should close this thread, just because its only goin to lead to flaming and un-necessary comentary.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

But What do I do since half the info is missing and I have no place to send it along with an envolope...
                  "Notice to Violator: See reverse side for instructions"

Ask a grownup for an envelope, FFS.
                  2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                  Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                  1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                    "Notice to Violator: See reverse side for instructions"

Ask a grownup for an envelope, FFS.

You can't use a normal one. They are suppose to give me a special one with the citiation number on it (already printed) and information is on the envelope on to where to send it ect.

Im heading to bed. goodnight

I think im gonna call them monday and see if this ticket is even in the system etc since the guy was in a rush.

Goodnight

Comment

was anyone closer then 2 days?????i said day 19, and this isnt the price is right you can over bid

My Members Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

You can't use a normal one. They are suppose to give me a special one with the citiation number on it (already printed) and information is on the envelope on to where to send it ect.

Im heading to bed. goodnight

I think im gonna call them monday and see if this ticket is even in the system etc since the guy was in a rush.

Goodnight
                        Don't worry, I'm sure it's in THE system....
                        My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

i dunno what it is with cops everywhere pulling people over. it really doesn't happen to people here. ever. fart cans, neons, tints, whatever. no one really gets hassled unless they were doing something to provoke it in the first place. i guess we're just laid back here. sucks to be you. i went 3 months no problems, driving every day, racing, busted exhaust that was louder than any fart can, later on i got my xenons and never aimed them right and was blinding the fuck outta everyone, including cops on 2 occasions...still nothing. they really don't care, unless you're racing or something.

move here, do what you want.

Comment

didnt i tell you that you'd get pulled over because of tints? you told me no. haha im better than you! and i had sex tonight, so im even better than you.

Comment

fuckin moron...

Comment

Working...
                              X