Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda sues the chinese!

"That's right.
    Honda has decided to sue the Chinese for their copy of the CR-V named the SR-V."

"They even copied the name, it's amazing."

"We'll have to see what happens with that, but no matter what, good for Honda!"

"if the Chinese want to enter the world market, they have to start playing by the same rules."

Honda CR-V
    Last edited by coletrain; 03-31-2006, 05:40 PM.

kinda like the stupid kid you let copy that would write down your name too what is the maker of the japanese car?

Comment

I always wondered where China was in the automotive world... I mean, with so many people, they could make automotive sweatshops quite productive!

What's the company? Honda is suing the Chinese company, not the Chinese, I'm sure! Not a bad looking automaobile if you ask me... but I definitely see the CRVness! They added the Mickey Mouse mirrors and the Lexus grille, and that's it.

Comment

someone should sue Hyundai for the fact that almost ALL thier cars look like something thats alot more expensive.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
          someone should sue Hyundai for the fact that almost ALL thier cars look like something thats alot more expensive.
          i second that. some of tha hyundai's look like lexus's ..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

I know this is a kia, but same difference. I mistake my aunt's amanti for a jaguar S-type every time I look at it. from the front at least.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

i don't think i've ever seen an original Hyundai.
              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                i don't think i've ever seen an original Hyundai.
                agreed. the newish Hyundai sedan looks kind of like the acura tsx...
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                  agreed. the newish Hyundai sedan looks kind of like the acura tsx...
                  yea thats wat i thought....my neighbour bout that hyundai and when i first saw it it was a quick glance drivin by and i was like i didnt know they could afford a tsx....then i saw it again later and i was like....o right they cant.....ne wayz ya..

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    They added the Mickey Mouse mirrors and the Lexus grille, and that's it.
                    and a ghey pop up sunroof

Comment

I'm still a Hyundai fan (odd, how Hyundai has nothing to do with this thread! ) I'm going to go test drive a new Sonata, and enter to win it I sat in the new Sonata at the Philly auto show, and honestly, it impressed me more than the high end German cars. I suppose I expected more from the German cars, but the Hyundai was nice. Comfy, laid out well, not cheap feeling... they've come a long way!

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                        yes,but they should sue them for their "hyundai accord" have u seen the new sonata's taillights? they are a straight bite from the 6th gen accord sedans.

with chinese cars coming here very soon, i still have a question. whats gonna happen to all the cavaliers/sunfires/hyundais/kias that NOBODY is gonna wanna drive? i imagine a reality show of some sort involving convicts on death row. check it out this fall on the all new FX!

here's what i think of hyundai

1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

tiburons are some of the ugliest cars ever made.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I'm not sure what the Chinese company is. I don't think anyone knows yet.

Other Chinese companies include: GUANGZHOU-HONDA, TONGTIAN, CHERRY

Comment

Working...
                            X