Got slightly rear-ended today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got slightly rear-ended today

while driving home, there is a very short light that goes from green to red within a matter of 10-20 seconds. it was green then switched to red, and as i was applying the brake, the girl behind be tapped my rear bumper. we pulled over and i look at the bumper seeing so damage to my cb. her car had a dent and bent license plate. i have her number but i said there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. would a light tap going around 10mph cause anything? should i have gotten her info. there instead of letting it go? i do have her number if i should find the need to get anything

at the least, you shoulda asked for gas money.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Prob won't do much, does everything open and close properly? Like the trunk? It's prob not much to worry about unless you aim for a flawless cb.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Ya, that's the only way i can get a chicks number too, make her rearend me. But yea, if you can't see any damage and it was done at a low speed then you should be fine.
        PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Then you get to rear end her dah dum tish!! me so corny

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

lmao... yea i checked the trunk on the spot. also pushed down on the bumper to see if it moved. didn't budge. i guess it should be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Shuebakka
              Ya, that's the only way i can get a chicks number too, make her rearend me. But yea, if you can't see any damage and it was done at a low speed then you should be fine.
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
              X