For those of you who are married...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verothacamaro
    I think females will hate any kind of man that openly admits he likes Dick.
    where the hell did you get "like dick" out of that sentance?
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Being in a trouble free relationship= teh win...

*prays*

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

being married doesnt = broke, ive bought so many things because i used her money bwuahahaha

anyways we never fight, we always agree to everything its great. we didnt spend very much on our wedding like 5gs? it was great, wished we could of done more but anymore would of been a waste. Wedding is about us not everyone else, so why spend a shit load of money?

happly ever after! mortgage for the win!

Originally posted by deevergote
        I've been with my girl for 8 years as of April 14. We've had our issues, but it just doesn't feel right being apart from her. We're getting married because it's the next step, I guess. We've already assumed that we're spending the rest of our lives together, and we like it that way Honestly, I keep telling her that the wedding is nothing more than a big party and the point of our legal union. In my mind, we're already married.
        I assume you love each other too... definatly shouldnt get married just because its the next step..
        Last edited by phatdoughnut; 03-28-2006, 02:01 AM.
        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

im 16 and dont think about marrige too much, allthough there is one girl that makes me think about it, too bad she's across God's creation from me.
          I still think about you, babe!

any way, my parents are married and i thought i should share that info because im as just as proud of it as they are, been married for 25 years this past... febuary i believe. two kids, one house and eighty five cars!!

the cars was an exageration but my folks are pretty auto orientated

I love em both to death and wish them many more years! Shit they've put up with each other long enough.... They act like kids towards each other!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
            being married doesnt = broke, ive bought so many things because i used her money bwuahahaha

anyways we never fight, we always agree to everything its great. we didnt spend very much on our wedding like 5gs? it was great, wished we could of done more but anymore would of been a waste. Wedding is about us not everyone else, so why spend a shit load of money?

happly ever after! mortgage for the win!

I assume you love each other too... definatly shouldnt get married just because its the next step..
            Yeah girls are cool, but i always get the super-clingy, super-needy broke girls that go crazy if I am not with them 24/7. Your girl sounds like a keeper though.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
              Yeah girls are cool, but i always get the super-clingy, super-needy broke girls that go crazy if I am not with them 24/7. Your girl sounds like a keeper though.
              I keep attracting the possesive girls...
              My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                oh and booty calls get u STI's.
                Shit. My girlfriend's gonna be pissed, but I need a new car, and I've always like those Subarus.
                -Jay

Comment

We've been married for 15 years. Our oldest just turned 12 this last week. Her parents thought we were getting married because she was pregenant, but they were wrong. Our other son is 6.
                  It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

^^ I sense Meet the Fockers lol.

Me and my gf, have been talking about getting married, in a way to her, she wants to have a child before we do get married, she feels that having a child before prior would make him or her very much part of a wedding.

I didn't see it that way at first but I'm starting to feel the same.

As far as how the weddings going to turn out, I'd get the choice of getting married outside on a really nice day in late May early June.

Thats what my friend did 2 years ago, and bwahaha 6 months later gotta a divorce after they had been together for 3 years.
                    Henry R
                    Koni/Neuspeed
                    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Bluejayde
                      Shit. My girlfriend's gonna be pissed, but I need a new car, and I've always like those Subarus.
                      i know i say that all the time. "damnit why cant u give me an STI!"

Comment

....well i really didn't get married I just stood with my husband for a while YES we talked about marriage and agreed to do it............but never got around to it........if something ever shall happen we can just go owr spread ways without involving lawyers ....too much pain too much money i rather use the money and fix my car and buy my son all the shoes he wants

Comment

I am completely entertained reading this thread. Being a religous man, marraige is sacred to me..... I don't believe in divorce. I have dated many women, but ultimately God will place the woman that I will marry in my life. I am 27, and I've been ready for a while now to start a family, to be a loving/providing husband, a great father.

THIS CANNOT BE RUSHED, our lives are too short to comprimise! Anyone who thinks it's too late......don't get discouraged! Time single is valuable time to learn about yourself, want you want, what you NEED, and to become a stronger individual. In the end, I feel every woman needs her rock, her "knight in shining armor" if you will......

How can one be strong, secure, confident, self-sufficient, respectful, observant, etc.......unless they know and respect themselves first. I am just thankful for everyday that I have, because GOD created us all, and he can take us all away. Just my opinion I guess...
                          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

^
                            ^
                            ^>>>everybody is different

Comment

Originally posted by 2.2AZUL
                              ^
                              ^
                              ^>>>everybody is different
                              This is not news to me, I understand. That's why I stated it's "just my opinion." I realized that the circustances vary. For example, I've dated single moms, and I will admit I cannot imagine how tough that can be. Nor would it be fair to compare my situation to anyone elses. I'm just opening up a bit that's all......
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                                This is not news to me, I understand. That's why I stated it's "just my opinion." I realized that the circustances vary. For example, I've dated single moms, and I will admit I cannot imagine how tough that can be. Nor would it be fair to compare my situation to anyone elses. I'm just opening up a bit that's all......

TRUE TRUE and being a single mom is hard it was hard before my husband come into my life and its something that i hope my sister won't go threw

Comment

Working...
                                X