For those of you who are married...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those of you who are married...

Did you marry (either traditional or common law) because you loved the person, or did you marry because of a pregnancy?

Ready? GO!
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

I married my 1st wife becaue I was young and she was my "first" I thought it was :love" but turned out to be lust.

I married my 2nd wife becaue I loved her with all my heart and soul (still do).

But now she is with a 17 yr old child dork looser adn she's startign to see what kind of an @$$ he is. She and I are still great friends and she still tells me everything.

In face she came to visit me just last night, we went to dinner and hung out (as friends).
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

i got married because i'm a fucking moron

and i wanna be a good dad.......dad's don't have a whole lot of rights in most states, especially here....being married helps

Comment

getting married out of love.
        She also has an Accord!

WaC!

Comment

I've been with my girl for 8 years as of April 14. We've had our issues, but it just doesn't feel right being apart from her. We're getting married because it's the next step, I guess. We've already assumed that we're spending the rest of our lives together, and we like it that way Honestly, I keep telling her that the wedding is nothing more than a big party and the point of our legal union. In my mind, we're already married.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            I've been with my girl for 8 years as of April 14. We've had our issues, but it just doesn't feel right being apart from her. We're getting married because it's the next step, I guess. We've already assumed that we're spending the rest of our lives together, and we like it that way Honestly, I keep telling her that the wedding is nothing more than a big party and the point of our legal union. In my mind, we're already married.
            thats what I say all the time. I mean, gettin married doesnt mean shit if you don't love each other. its just some money spent and partying and paperwork.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              That was really sweet man! Guess the lady got herself a good one, huh?

- Zipcreature
              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

<<----- single....
                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

<<-----not single

sorry not trying to make u feel bad caleb

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                    <<-----not single

sorry not trying to make u feel bad caleb

Comment

You gotta be proud to be single dude... keep that cash flow status. No sense being broke all the time, when you can have booty calls instead...

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                        You gotta be proud to be single dude... keep that cash flow status. No sense being broke all the time, when you can have booty calls instead...
                        Man....married or not, I'm still broke

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                          i think this is why i love my gf so much, im not allowed to pay for her anywhere for anything, i never spend a dime on her except for bday and holiday stuff. oh and booty calls get u STI's. gf's who u know really well probly wont.

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
                            <<----- single....

I think females will hate any kind of man that openly admits he likes Dick.
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

<---engaged...
                              "form follows function."
                              Louis Sullivan

Comment

Working...
                              X