i got my insurance quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i got my insurance quote

well guys.. i got my insurance quote for my car.

2597 if i choose to give the car to the insurance.

2002 dollars if i keep the car and retain a salvage title.

but i still get to fax over my reciepts to the insurance company to raise the value of my car.

I got a reciept for $2500 for a paint job
    and $3500 for my engine transplant.

so far this is looking pretty good.

ill keep you guys updated.

Damn that's not a lot for your car. I hope everything works out w/ your aftermarket stuff. My adjusters tried to ass fuck me when it came to aftermarket shit. After several go arounds, I finally got my way

You plan on keeping it?
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

keep it dude, you won't regret it..

Comment

its a hard decision man.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

damn thats rough

Comment

Keep it and fix it, or keep it for parts to swap to a new CB that you would get, then sell the other parts on here.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Get those receipts over to them asap. I would get the car back from them if possible.. you'll get more money out of it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
                Get those receipts over to them asap. I would get the car back from them if possible.. you'll get more money out of it that way.
                Indeed.

Comment

Ive heard you can turn in the mods of your car to the insurance and you need to submit proof of a picture, receipt and stuff like that and they will cover you. The only diff is that your insurance will be a lil higher. But i could be trippin thats what i have heard

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i've always been told that what you add, you pay for yourself... unless it gets jacked... but i'm probably wrong.
                    -pax
                    Seattle, WA

Comment

good luck if your going to retain the money on the swap and paintjob cuz when i faxed them my receipts of all my aftermarket parts they only gave me a 1g when it was well over a g
                      Beast: Evo X
                      Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

take the 2k and sell the mods

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                          well guys.. i got my insurance quote for my car.

2597 if i choose to give the car to the insurance.

2002 dollars if i keep the car and retain a salvage title.

but i still get to fax over my reciepts to the insurance company to raise the value of my car.

I got a reciept for $2500 for a paint job
                          and $3500 for my engine transplant.

so far this is looking pretty good.

ill keep you guys updated.
                          expect maybe 1/2 the value of the mods/aftermarket parts (they depreciate as well).

no money for any labor for the paint, nor labor for the engine. it's just the cost of the paint (if you're lucky), and cost of the engine and parts itself.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                            expect maybe 1/2 the value of the mods/aftermarket parts (they depreciate as well).

no money for any labor for the paint, nor labor for the engine. it's just the cost of the paint (if you're lucky), and cost of the engine and parts itself.

its okay because i only paid 900 for my paint job and i got a fake reciept hooked up by a homie that runs a shop and had me quoted for 2200.

i dont care if i dont get much back, i still have most of my parts i can salvage and sell back or even put it into another cb if i get one.

i actually checked the blue book for my car and only got 1500 and the insurance gave me 2600 that is with out any mods. They didnt add the modifications yet. so yea im comming up with these reciepts to increase some value atleast. So some money added would be nice better then just gettin only 2gs.

if i can squeeze out another thousand from them im set. all i need is 3gs to complete what i need for my next project.

Comment

Working...
                            X