Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on Habitat For Humanity Donation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on Habitat For Humanity Donation!

Well habitat finally sent a recepit for the donation we made as a community. I think it's really great that we have people here that care enough about others in order to do something like this. I'm sure we helped a family that had nothing. It says in their literature that a $150 could buy someone a front door. So I say we bought them a new front door (possibly their first front door ever) and a lock and handle. Thanks again to everyone that pitched in to make this happen. I'm sure the next holiday season donation thread will be even bigger and better.

Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

good shit!
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Looks like ull be getting all that money back with taxes. That's why they tell you to save it...

pff. :-/

But damn we mad alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Looks like ull be getting all that money back with taxes. That's why they tell you to save it...

pff. :-/

But damn we mad alot.

It's not all my money, and no I'm not going to file it on my taxes.
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i honestly wished i could have helped along with everyone else but my money isnt in that situation just yet so hopefully this year i will be able to. But Good Job to everyone that did donate.

Originally posted by Dr.x
          You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Working...
          X