attn: rom collectors/seekers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attn: rom collectors/seekers

since ive started modding xboxes, i have lots and lots of roms, and i know that sometimes they are hard to find. if anyone needs a rom from the following systems, let me know, and ill try and hook you up. but dont ask for like 4000 roms or something.
    regardless, i have complete collections for

nes
    snes
    genesis
    atari
    colecovision
    32x
    turbo grafx 16
    n64
    sega master system
    game gear
    arcade(mame)

aim= mrrobertshimself

word.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

i also have xbox games, for 10 a piece, but it requires that you have a modded xbox. lucky you, i do that too.

Comment

Kickass. I'll defnitely hit you up, Mike! I used to run Left Foot Emulation back in the day... my whole thing was finding hard-to-find roms. It got to be too much though (and Geocities didn't like me )

Comment

ha, i can imagine so. those sites come and go, and the best one ive found so far is romhustler
        for these collections however, i have used good ol bit torrents. but yeah, if you want chrono trigger in portugese, i got it.

Comment

Gotta love translations! I've played a number of great Japanese RPGs thanks to DeJap

Comment

cool man. a lot of my console rom resources have dried up.

also, i have a great connection on arcade roms that will never dry up. so hit me up if you're looking for something.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

not to hi-jack your thread or anything. Hit me up on irc. user name is wlfpck I'm on the server irc.irchighway.net Check my fserves and such. have 30gb of music sharing.
              my 91 cb7
              Originally posted by 4doorfury
              I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

how much do you charge to mod an xbox? Ive been conteplating doing this myself, but im scared and I really dont wana fuck anything up.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

10$ per burnt xbox title is a little above the going rate but if you don't have any other sources then this would likely be your best bet. If anyone cares, not to threadjack or anything, but a forum I am a part of bst secure is the place for sellers and buyers of almost anything in the "grey area" of backups but also things like satellite, gsm, hardware and roms.

note valid isp email address is REQUIRED to register! you have been warned.
                  1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    how much do you charge to mod an xbox? Ive been conteplating doing this myself, but im scared and I really dont wana fuck anything up.
                    not to scare you or anything, but i wrecked about a half-dozen ps2's while teaching myself to solder. i would get someone who guarantees their work to do it or you will have to pay out of your own pocket.
                    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      30 bucks, any of the games for the systems i mentioned above come with it. and its a softmod, not a hardmod, so i dont even have to open the case. some people say this is bad, but so long as youre not a monkey, its perfectly fine, and i even have a 160 gig hd in mine as well.
                      and as for 10 being above average, i dont sell many games, and its just a pain in the ass to do as far as time goes to me. i dont get rich, and most people are happy with 10 bucks for games like fight night round 3 and batlefield 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X