CB on "Tricked Out"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB on "Tricked Out"

Tonight at midnight (central time) they are gonna have a 1991 Honda Accord and are gonna do a taillight and headlight conversion.

That is what my guide shows is on and it is usually right.

wtf is tricked out

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

what channel is it? i have never heard of this show
      FA1

Comment

What channel is that?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

If its the one I think it is...they put Ebay style projectors in it wiht an HID kit and then add Altezzas with LED bulbs.

There was a thread on this maybe a year and a half ago?

Comment

Oh yeah.. It's on DIY channel. (DIY = Do It Yourself)

Tricked Out is this show where they do minor - intermediate mods to cars and show you how to "do it yourself"

In the past they have installed neon, done graphics, recovered interior, installed a full exhaust, put on bodykits,

and a bunch of other crap.. Some of it is kinda retarded, but sometimes it's interesting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis
              Tonight at midnight (central time) they are gonna have a 1991 Honda Accord and are gonna do a taillight and headlight conversion.
              *yawn* been there, done that.. probably gonna do it again
              5.6L V8 32V DOHC
              JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I don't think I get the diy channel...sucks for me but it sounds like they're just going to rice it...so....

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                where you been, is something wrong?
                i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                  I don't think I get the diy channel...sucks for me but it sounds like they're just going to rice it...so....
                  yeah, nothing too major, but at least they did show how to properly align your headlights after installing HID's. Had this show been out like 2-3 years ago, it woulda been on top of things. Now most of the stuff is just like.. umm yeah, already knew that.

The cb7 didnt look too bad. I wasnt feeling the chromie wheels, tails or the fugly projector housings. I liked the front end though, flowed pretty good.

Comment

anybody got any video screen shots of the cb7?.

Comment

http://www.diynet.com/diy/shows_dtrk..._36933,00.html

Comment

what a fugly car. i've came across it a few times. i usualy cath the end before radio controll hobbies comes on. ?"i'm andrew totolas, and we're gonna rice your ride."
                        i can't keep staring at his dumbass hair cut.

Comment

phew! my rice radar just went off bigtime!
                          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

DIY ricing?

I dont think it would be as bad if they had done some motor work along with it, as it would let the car be able to back up its looks.
                            Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

well they only do 1 - 2 things to each car. They don't have west coast customs budget.

They have done engine work in the past, but nothing major since most major stuff, you can't do yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X