Pixel / Manga Car requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phreakish93
    wow this thing came back from the dead, next couple days ill get myself reaquainted with making these and ill start with u gemini
    I appreciate it bud...you the man I cant wait
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

me next, after Gemini.. if you are still going to do this, phreakish

Comment

Phreakish93, I just wanted to say that I admire you work. I can draw pretty good but, all your work is freestyled on computer and I must say that it's pretty impressive. You think you can hook me up with one too when you have some free time? Let me know. Thanx!

Last edited by Accordolictx; 06-25-2007, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Im dead sure some one made one for me, but I lost it when i reformatted and i cant freakin find it on here...

help?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Woot.

Took a red base civic and ran with it.

Comment

not to bring this back from the dead but noonw has stated where they are getting the parts/cars from. I tired google and searching here but nothing.

Comment

I thought it was a forum site that hosts or has mangas of like every import.

Ive been there a few times but you have to register, but i didnt want to, so...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                Originally posted by Jarrett
                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                  not to bring this back from the dead but noonw has stated where they are getting the parts/cars from. I tired google and searching here but nothing.
                  There's a site called Pixel Car Life.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

btw I'm on Pixel Car Life. And on pixelcars.com
                    PCL is basically a RPG thing based on pixel cars. PCF (Pixelcars.com) is just tuning/drawing these cars and stuff and not a game.

I got two of my latest shown here. Not CB7s but hell their nice.

Comment

Bump. If you wanted parts, you can either ask me here, or go to PCF (http://www.pixelcars.com) but you have to register there first.

Comment

thanks everyone....i like doing stuff like this should be fun!!

Comment

wanna do my cb7?

Comment

Originally posted by True-BlueCB7 View Post
                            btw I'm on Pixel Car Life. And on pixelcars.com
                            PCL is basically a RPG thing based on pixel cars. PCF (Pixelcars.com) is just tuning/drawing these cars and stuff and not a game.

I got two of my latest shown here. Not CB7s but hell their nice.

want to make one of my Z?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

My old and very first pixel along with one of my early bape characters. lol
                              Previous cb7members ride thread
                              86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

I'm gonna retire after my third year anniversary tune, which will come sometime in August.

I just have no time for these. I keep starting projects, and they never get finished. A tune usually takes me a week or two with 30-minutes to about 2 hours sessions each day.

And the CB7 base(s) suck IMO. I was gonna do a reshade/remake of it and make it a 9293 but I'm too lazy and it's very time consuming. If I ever do make it, I'll only release it on CB7Tuner lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X