Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What parts do you kinda want, but not enough to actually buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What parts do you kinda want, but not enough to actually buy?

How's that for a topic!

I was thinking, there are a lot of things that I would love to have, but I just don't feel like shelling out the cash to get. Things that aren't exactly out of my financial reach, but not on the top of my list.

For example, the piece that inspired my musing is the JDM digital climate control. I would love to have one, but I just don't feel like paying the crazy money for one! (not to mention they're a pain to install, I hear!) I also want a Quaife LSD, but not so much that I want to spend that kind of money...

So what do you guys want almost enough to buy... but not quite?

i would like to get an h22engine and transmission, but i have to wait a lil longer, cash is a lil tight right now.

Comment

air ride and dubs...

SOLD!

Comment

Shock absorbers, tractions/strut brace bars, K&N air filter to replace eBay filter, new trunk lid, new hood, new car... lol. Money's tight here, like it is for many.

Comment

h22, cause im most likely moving, so i don't really want to drop that kind of cash, if im selling.

JDM one piece headlights...just cause there kinda of expensive for headlights..and im not too concerned with looking JDM
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

A girlfriend.
            The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
              A girlfriend.

You need to find one like mine... low maintenance. And marry her.

Comment

built motor, t3t4, blah blah blah money pit!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                11.68 @ 127mph
                417whp/375wtq
                Sold: 8/2016

Comment

mugen lip,red/clears,turbo parts,camber kit,blackhoused headlights, the usual stuff.. money is tight here like many other cb7tuners...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

You need to find one like mine... low maintenance. And marry her.

LOW maintenance? I guess that is better than HIGH maintenance, but nothing is free.

I am just playing. If I found the right one, I would settle in a heartbeat, although being single definitely has its advantages.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Apexi WS2 exhaust.....mines leakin like none other but i cant afford to get a new one....unless i get that job lol...ill prolly settle for an ebayish one for now haha

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

It's not a matter of not wanting to buy the parts...it's a matter of not having the money. I'm going w/ custom rate coils+Illuminas and either an H22 or a turbo on de F this summer though. Right now I'm making like $1000/mo...for some reason I can't save enough to buy parts. Between going to work and class, eating everyday and keeping something in the bank I'm dead broke...plus there's always something to be fixed.

Once I start working full time though I'll probably go all out...

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Attack K1 Kit Car.

Comment

Its not that i cant afford them, im just in a tight budget right now moving into the new house..

koni+GC
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

1. tien coilover
                              2. Greddy catback
                              3. carbon fiber fender, hood, truck
                              4. 17" black rim w/ polished lip
                              5. bodywork

Comment

Working...
                              X