Saudi Drifting, Crazy vids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi Drifting, Crazy vids

I was bored watching some youtube vids when i found this..... deng didn't know the scene was big there too especially drifting a 03 accord sedan?!?!? Guy has hella good control! Alah says drift your Accord!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VL6sr1Kn1vQ

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D...4CB4DFB962.htm

http://media.putfile.com/crazy-arabs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL6sr...honda%20accord
    Last edited by aero; 04-04-2006, 09:42 PM.
    I need a custom turbo manifold built....
    707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
    "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
    '92 Accord Sedan SiR

man, the driver even has his hat tilted hella gansta
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Them arabs got mad tyte dorifto skills yo......
      How do you do that with an FF?

BTW, I noticed towards the end when he was driving at night that his speedo wasn't working.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
      where you been, is something wrong?
      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair

BTW, I noticed towards the end when he was driving at night that his speedo wasn't working.
        the way they handle thosre thingd, im sure they break the trannies within weeks, lol.

of course they can afford the cars AND the gas.
        i knew this one saudi arabian in school and his dad owned three sheet metal company/warehouses in saudi arabia.
        this fool had 3 cars which included a lifted chevy, porsche and some BMW or benz.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
          the way they handle thosre thingd, im sure they break the trannies within weeks, lol.

of course they can afford the cars AND the gas.
          i knew this one saudi arabian in school and his dad owned three sheet metal company/warehouses in saudi arabia.
          this fool had 3 cars which included a lifted chevy, porsche and some BMW or benz.
          I have a friend who knows this Indian guy who's only in highschool and he has 3 cars!!! Not old ones either.... he has a black 350Z, Red SRT-4, and a fully built Integra GSR with v-tec killer cams.... umm can u say spoiled? I know he must be getting good grades to have 3 cars of his VERY own. Thats just too spoiled.... I used to hate the highschoolers who got brand new cars for christmas or a early graduation present.... all I got was the family handme down CB7 but now I appreciate what I got and if I could do it all over again...shoot I'll take the CB7 over a brand new car.
          I need a custom turbo manifold built....
          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

they have ricer decals over there too

Comment

Comment

dam that guy deserves MAD respect, i bet its only time before we get one of dem in D1
                To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

he has skill, damn...

Comment

holy wheel bearings batman! i don't even think those cars are modified. does anyone know what it says on their banners?

360 spins then -360 spins are crazy dope! they are going mad fast too and the people watching are trying to come close to it?! shows you how crazy these people are...
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

MEDM...

Middle East Domestic Market

RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair

It is actually very easy to get a FF car to drift/oversteer in corners. There is acutally a guy drifting an EF hatch professionally and beating Fr cars!

SCCA teams have also been doing it for quite some time.

You stiffen the rear springs well beyond the front, put a very large anti-roll bar on the back, and can stagger the tire sizes so that the fronts are wider than the rear. Add in an LSD and BAM! Cures understeer like a miracle, and if done right, makes the car almost imperceptible from a FR setup.
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I seen somthing like this where the arabs went crazy and started to drift all the japanese cars. Its not because they can it had to do with something with the relationship with the Japanese. Like something the Japs did to piss off the Arabs so, in return the Arabs got revange by making a video of them I guess trying to fuck up the cars. We are talking about 03 camrys and shit funny.
                          "form follows function."
                          Louis Sullivan

Comment

if you look close to the dudes in the white gowns watching the drifting, some of them are holding hands! i saw a special on HBO that said 90% of middle eastern boys lose there virginity to another male. contact with a woman is forbidden until marrage.
                            (imo) they have to flaunt there money to cover the shame of man-on-man intercourse.

Comment

Abosolutely amazing driving skillz (video)

Not sure if its a repost. Dont really care. this sh!t is cool as hell.

I love when they are hanging out the window and hit the cop car.
                              :w00t :lol2 :clap

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D...4CB4DFB962.htm
                              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X