No announcement yet.

Terrell Owens dissin eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TO is a bitch. I'm not even a football fan and I hate the man! Of course, I'm a big fan of McNabb, even when he sucks. He's just a cool guy all around. Comes into my restaurant from time to time. Got his autograph for my stepdad a few Christmases ago.

Anyway, TO needs to grow the hell up and get over himself. I have a feeling he went to the Cowboys because they're one of the biggest rivals for the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      TO is a bitch. I'm not even a football fan and I hate the man! Of course, I'm a big fan of McNabb, even when he sucks. He's just a cool guy all around. Comes into my restaurant from time to time. Got his autograph for my stepdad a few Christmases ago.

Anyway, TO needs to grow the hell up and get over himself. I have a feeling he went to the Cowboys because they're one of the biggest rivals for the Eagles.
      McNabb seems like a chill dude...TO is young and well rather out of control...his ego is bigger than ever and just chooses to have his way. However, with all of his personal attitudes aside, he's a great football player with a lot of talent.
      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

TO = the Allen Iverson of football. Honestly, with an ego like that, you don't deserve the talent.

Comment

are you crazy??????????????? TO doesn't suck. He's the truth. He may not be the best but he's still great. Chad Johnson is equally as cocky and who can say anything about him????? It was the same for Deion Sanders, LT and the list goes on and on. The joke of the entire situation is that TO disrespected Dallas when he ran to center field and spiked and danced all over the star and now they praise him saying how dallas is better team because of the addition. Those same people wanted to kill him for that stunt........

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

i just went to terrell owens website...lol...........another reason why athletes shouldnt try to rap....other example of sucky rappers.......
            -Shaq
            -Roy Jones Jr

Comment

At least Shaq is likable... He may have an ego, but he's a generally decent guy. TO is ghetto trash with undeserved talent. Just because you're good at a game doesn't mean I have to respect you... and I have no respect for that moron.

Comment

eagles sucks
                My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Working...
                X