Might buy my friend's RSX seats....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might buy my friend's RSX seats....

Yeah my friend want sto sell his seat. I would so be up for buying them. My interior is burgandy, but black goes with anything and would be sweet. Anyone done it before and know what mods would need to be made?

last time I checked this was off topic you should be banshed to the noob forum

Comment

lol i know
      but everyone goes in here, and i want a quick opinion.

pwease sor, i don wan anay twoubo, fogeevaness pweez

Comment

the section it is in is fine it is somewhat of an off topic realated so its cool....as for the seats they should be fine i know the bolt in 5th gens dunno if anybody has them on the site
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

what seats is your friend getting?

Comment

They bolt into 5th gens? That means they bolt into 4th gens too. Go for it!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i think he's getting some brides, sparcos or recaros...you know, the usual

his car is mad sweet. it was an 02 premium. black on black. he painted the wheels, got a jdm k20A swap and got honda integra r badges, diy blackhouse headlights, hid's, CAI, buddyclub catback,aem BBK, Dropped on progressives. sweet lil car. he's boosting this year. and lookig to do some autox. he's so asian.

we sorta agreed on 500$ for the pair...CDN which is like 430 US$ and there's no shipping or nothing.

a friend of mine said i can do better...what do ya'll think of that price? he's a real chizzler and takes good care of his shit, he was second owner, but got one cracking section replaced on the driver seat from previous owner, and he conditions them every 2 weeks. so they're pretty mint. but i don't wanna pay too much if i don't have to.
              Last edited by DeathFromAbove; 03-22-2006, 03:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X