This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to forumm

whassup guys ,,im new to this forumm,,and i was askin around if poeple can help me find parts ,,,,thats what i thought forumms are for ,,,and then ,,i get a private message from one or the memeber

"Not to be a dick, but you need to use google big dog............I found one, so can you!"

now,,,like i don't know how to google anything ,,,but is this the type of response u give to someone when thay ask for help ,,not a great way to feel welcome to a new forumm,, just my .02 cents thanks ,,if anyone can help me find a chragespeed grill thanks alot,,,Eddie

Man....thats basically the response you will get. Its something that's easily found if you search..put in "chargespeed" in a search and you should get somewhere..there was a site listed that sold em...just gotta search man..good luck and welcome
    Last edited by papychulo82; 03-21-2006, 01:15 PM.

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
    by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Search button up top 3rd from last. Just type in parts for accord or something of that nature or what your specifically looking for. That should help you out a lil on your choices. And it will decrease people flaming you. But welcome to the forum man.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

They pull that shit on everybody.Anyway you could actually find the chargespeed at topendmotorsports.com they should have em in stock but they ain't cheap.
        Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

i emailed somone at top end,,,no response yet ,,,i mean i know people are gunna flame,,,,,,its one thing to be cocky and not know anything but if u ask for help ,,and keep queit,,,,i dunno man ,,,not a proper thing to do ,,

Comment

Welcome to the forum and good luck on findin it.If u want a g-square I think someone is selling it in the parts for sale shit.
            Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

We now have noobs that openly admit they don't know how to search?

Holy crap
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog1428
                i emailed somone at top end,,,no response yet ,,,i mean i know people are gunna flame,,,,,,its one thing to be cocky and not know anything but if u ask for help ,,and keep queit,,,,i dunno man ,,,not a proper thing to do ,,

Try using these: ".", rather than these: ","

Also, my stereotypes of people in forums who live in NY still stands

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord2dr
                  Also, my stereotypes of people in forums who live in NY still stands
                  hahahah.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

i dont even have to say anything anymore, cause the n00bs who have been here 6months and under, pretty much boss the n00bs around so they can fit in..
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                      i dont even have to say anything anymore, cause the n00bs who have been here 6months and under, pretty much boss the n00bs around so they can fit in..
                      agreed, its like the circle of life around here.
                      - Yell at the noobies that don't search
                      - They get fed up of being flamed and start searching
                      - They finally understand why they were being yelled at
                      - They come across another noobie who asked the same question and didn't search
                      - The former noob tells the new noob to search

the circle of life...get it bigdog?
                      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                          lol.
                          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Welcome and goodluck!

Comment

and if you couldnt have told already this is how you spell "Forum".

Comment

Working...
                              X