D16 SOHC VTEC cam regrind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D16 SOHC VTEC cam regrind?

anyone know were i can get my d16z6's sohc vtec cam reground? i dont think delta deals with vtec cams. any info would be great. thanks guys. i would like to do this in the summer but wanna find a company that does it for deltas prices.

Me thinks they do. If not them, I know for a fact Web Cams does. Make sure you Google "Web Camshafts" and not just cams. Or you can do both and go oh

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
      Me thinks they do. If not them, I know for a fact Web Cams does. Make sure you Google "Web Camshafts" and not just cams. Or you can do both and go oh
      thanks man. i emailed delta and i havent got anything back in over 3 days....but i heard they wont touch vtec cams? i could of heard wrong i dunno. ill google web camshafts right now.

Comment

I think you're right about Delta not doing VTEC cams... Web does for sure though. 2point6 is/was using a set of Web regrinds for his H22.

Comment

Does Rocket do D series? I know I'm planning on getting my H cams from them...

Comment

thanks guys, i have a few questions since none of these companys seam to like emailing potential customers back. how much would a regrind cost for my sohc vtec? what have others paid? also would a 272 regrind be sufficiant for my d series?thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X