My story (Some might get offended)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chile
    if a chick hit my wife or me, i'd hit her back. i ain't gonna let a guy do it...and if a chick (is trying to hit me) thinks i won't hit her cause i'm a nice guy...she's wrong. don't get me wrong...i'll take a slap but if the girl's trying to wail on me...
    couldnt have said it better myself u did what u had to do bro bet that bitch will think twice bout that next time.

Comment

if it was a one on one i would let my wife handle that shit, but if another bitch tried to step in i would go straight Juggernaut on her ass. Fuck charges, that shit would never hold up in court. Good Job, Sometimes a asswhooping is all they understand ("they" being General, not females specifically)

Comment

Well my ex is crazier than a filipino girl...cause she's korean. My current girlfriend is Vietnamese. I cant go out with filipino girls, being half filipino and growing up around them all the time, I kinda got tired of them.

Comment

yeah bro i feel you man abotu the getting tired of flip girls, since im half myself. Ahwell ill go back to the home islands and get my taste back lol.
          www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

Now her and all of her friends are going to try to get some of their guy friends to help them out and whoop your ass. Even if they don't have any friends, there are some guys that think, "hey, if I help these girls out and whoop this dude I'll get laid!" Oh well, I can't say what you did was right, but I'm not seeing where you had any other choice. We can always wish things wouldn't have happened a certain way but still, they did. Keep your head up.
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

My CB7

Comment

Yeah, don't worry I woulda laid some bitches out too!

<edit>
                In that situation.

Member's Ride

Comment

awesome.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

I have to agree with everybody here. If it was my girl, mom, sister, shit even friend and 5 bitches wanted to get down with my girl, that shit won't happen. If it was one on one then fine, I taught my girl how to punch and where. If the other girls wanted to jump in, they would have to get by me first. Now if a female puts herself into a man's shoes and hits a man, then she should expect to be hit like a man. I am not saying hit her over and over, but one well placed hit and it's goodnight. So you are not in the wrong. The girls got what they deserved and will think twice about next time. Now you have to watch out for their male friends wanting to play Billy Badass and "protect" their pussy. Fuck them and stupid bitches.
                    Taking over the world one drift at a time!

Comment

you are the man, i think you handled the situation perfectly....when it comes to my girl, or any woman i love for that matter, i would do anything to protect them, because they come first, morals can come second because i am not one to hit a girl ever but there is a first time for everything and you had a plenty good reason. glad you got out okay! i will take a hint from you and carry something with me the next time i head out to the clubs in o-town.

Comment

....being a female myself i'm not offended they ask for it so shall they receive.....

Comment

Working...
                        X