No announcement yet.

My story (Some might get offended)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess people do crazy shit in the moment. you did what you had to do. i've witnessed guys socking girls. not the nicest thing to see, but i know shit can get rediculous...

your new girl is definitely teh hawt!
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by eyearejon
      Damn I thought you were being serious. You're more than welcome to.
      ...it was just the percocet and beer talking. plus, i'm on probation for being a dumbass.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

My girlfriend was gonna press charges and we had witnesses, a lotof club security and bouncers witnessed the whole situation. The problem was after the whole thing was over, my girlfriend FUCKED my ex-girlfriend up. She hit her in the face a good 15-20 times and she clocked another girl about 10 times, both of them had bloody, scratched, and bruised faces. My girlfriend just had a cut on her ankle and a knot on her head. Even though they started shit with us, and downtown cameras got it all on tape, my girlfriend would get in more trouble cause she messed them up more. So she dropped charges and they dropped the charges too. Plus jail isnt that bad, I've been to jail in 2 states and jail in Orlando is week, it's more like free-time/nap time. I woulda been bailed out the same night anyways.

NO jail is weak man you might have just been in a decent tier/level or 24 hour holding

Comment

Man, I would have done the same exact thing... Except i'm 244lbs. I think my knee would have had her ass still laying in that parking lot!..
          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

Originally posted by chile
            if a chick hit my wife or me, i'd hit her back.
            What he said.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I'd hit it all of them Yet agian I'm a soon to be married guy
              "form follows function."
              Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                are their pussys really sideways?
                LOL i've heard this too, wanna know if it's true.

and i would have hit them too, crazy bitches.

Comment

it's cool man, i beat girls up alllll the time. ALL. hahaha, no i kids, but you were totally justified....once a girl makes the first move like that, it completely voids them of any women's rights that they have. and if they start acting violent like that thinking that they won't get hit by a guy because they're a girl, then they're abusing that social rule, and it's time to step in and smack a hoe.

i don't think anything short of a butch lesbian feminist greenpeace person would have a problem with what you did. totally in the clear, and you gave fair warning. so i hope you have some good hero sex cause you were a good man for your girl and i'm sure both your families are glad...even though it's never right to resort to violence, you had no choise, so i think you also built some stronger ties and even better trust with all of them.

werd

Comment

ps, your current girlfriend is giving me yellow fever.

Comment

Your ex girl just LOOKS like a crazy psycho bitch.

Comment

"Is wayne brady gonna hafta slap a bitch?" sry couldn't help it.
                        Yeah bro, you did the right thing. I don't think anyone would get offended by protecting someone you love.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Damn they both went Jackie Chan on their asses.

I dub thee Mr and Mrs Smith-san.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

In all seriousness...I was carrying a pair of brass knuckles, cause I never go downtown unprepared, I wanted to punch them with the brass.
                            no metal detectors at this club?

nah i dont blame you i would do the same shit

Comment

Personally, I would never hurt a girl. In that kind of situation, I dont know what I would do. I guess what I am trying to say is you could have handled it in a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by juan
                                Personally, I would never hurt a girl. In that kind of situation, I dont know what I would do. I guess what I am trying to say is you could have handled it in a different way.
                                foo, wtf are you talking about? lol, there is no other way to handle it, well the only other way I see is getting the crap beat out of himself.

you did the right thing man, i woulda done the same.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X