My story (Some might get offended)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My story (Some might get offended)

So like a week ago I went to the club (Club Paris to be exact). I went with my girlfriend and a couple of her friends. So anyways, I see my ex-girlfriend there who's a fuckin crazy, sloppy, drunken bitch who I broke up with over a year ago. Anyways as we're entering the club she's getting kicked out and she's all screaming and cursing and shit and she sees my current girlfriend (who she's never met before) and starts goin apeshit and calling her a bitch because she's going out with me. So my ex-girlfriend gets kicked out and me and my friends proceed to have a great time, LeBron James was at the club too because the Cavaliers were in Orlando playing the Magic. We were at the club for like 2 hours having a good time and what not, I didnt drink much cause I had work at 6 am. Me and my girlfriend had to leave early cause both of us had work.

Here's the crazy part...When we walk out of the club, my ex-girlfriend is there...waiting. She waited for 2 hours to start shit with my girlfriend. She tries to swing on my girlfriend and cop pushes her back and tells her to leave. So me and my girlfriend are walking to the car and I look behind me and my ex-girlfriend is following us with some of her friends and I'm thinkin, "Man this bitch wont leave me be after a year and a half."

Here's the part that might offend some people. I thought to myself, I'm not gonna let my girlfriend get jumped and shit, fuck that. I work for her parents and her parents would go apeshit on me if I let something bad happen to her, plus my ex-girlfriend is known for jumping girls with 5-on-1 odds. So I turn around and I start yelling at them, I said, "If you hoes are gonna try and jump my girl, I'm tellin right now I aint gonna let that shit happen!" Sadly...they didnt listen. And my ex-girlfriend throws a punch at my girlfriend and I caught her fist in mid-flight and tried to crush her hand. While I'm doing that someo ther bitch tries to hit my girlfriend and my girlfriend went bananas and just started pounding this bitch's face in, she hit her like 10 times consecutively in the mouth. Then some other hoe punches my girlfriend in the back of the head and I went crazy. I grabbed this bitch in a choke and slammed her on the street and laid her out. And then my ex-girlfriend and the other bitch team up on my girlfriend and I got even more pissed, so I grabbed my ex-girlfriend by the head and knee'd her in the stomach and she crumbled to the ground like a dying old person.

An understanding person would agree with my actions, protecting the one I love. But there was some asshole, some white guy (no offense to white people). I know a lot of white people know this, but there's those dorky ass white guys that LOVE asian girls...like they're addicted to them, like insanely addicted. It's called Asianophilia, look it up. Anyways some white guy just like that approaches me and he goes "Dont you hit these fuckin Asian girls. Now I woulda let him slide if he said "Now dont you hit these girls" but he said "Don't you hit these ASIAN girls." Which alone tells me he's only standing up for them cause they're Asian. So he tells me, "If I see you in the club I'm gonna put you on your ass." And I grab him by the neck and start yelling in his face to hit me. Then a patrol car pulls up and the guy runs off.

Anyways, I know there might be a couple people flaming me on this thread cause I hit a couple girls, but I dont give a shit. It's like asking someone what they would do if 4 crazy bitches attacked your mom, your sister, or you wife, or your girlfriend and there's was too many to hold back. Are you just gonna stand there and let them beat up your loved ones or are you gonna do somethin about it? I, for one, did something about it.

thats gangsta!....hey you got pics of your EX...is she flip too?... hahaha...pics please.

btw how old is she...sounds kinda childish what she did......unless your broke her heart..thats what it sounds like...but yeah..i prolly would punched some females in the mouth too if that was my situation.

Comment

if a chick hit my wife or me, i'd hit her back. i ain't gonna let a guy do it...and if a chick (is trying to hit me) thinks i won't hit her cause i'm a nice guy...she's wrong. don't get me wrong...i'll take a slap but if the girl's trying to wail on me...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

cliffs?
        Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Yes I have pictures, but please dont flame me for the ugliness of my ex-girlfriend and I'm well aware of the fact that my current girlfriend looks a shit of a lot better.

Me and my girlfriend now

My ex-girlfriend (She's the third one, with the blond streaks)

Sorry for the shitty quality they're scanned photos.

Comment

i'd punch your ex for being alive...kidding.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
              cliffs?
              he got straight gansta on his ex-g/f and 4 of her asian friends when they tried to run up on him and his girl. Choke slams, mui thai type shit went down.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                cliffs?
                guy goes into club with gf.....see's his ex gf getting thrown out and drunk..she gets confrotaional with new gf.....guy and new gf go in have a great time in the club.....come out 2 hours later and ex is waiting there drunk with other girls.....ex gf follows him and his new gf to the car (if you can picture michael jackson thriller scene)......they get into brawl......white guy tries to defend the asian girls but doesnt know what is happening (dumb ass)......guy gets to punch girls...

Comment

In all seriousness...I was carrying a pair of brass knuckles, cause I never go downtown unprepared, I wanted to punch them with the brass.

Comment

eyearejon, I don't blame you man. That was too many girls for her to fend off by herself. Talking wouldn't have done anything so u did what u had to do. The only thing i would have done different was tell the girl to run and get in the car. Then clip anybody that ran after her. I'll only hit a girl if ABSOLUTELY need be.
                    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i cant say kneeing a chick in the chest is wrong/right thing to do; but if u did what you had to do for self-defence and for your female's defence, then all the power to you....watch out tho, she might press charges on you, she sounds like the type that might just to get u pissed....
                      93 Accord- SOLD
                      94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

are their pussys really sideways?

Uh dude you could go to jail...
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

damn ur gf now is alot better then the one u had. ur x is gross.

Props on a good story :!
                          1993 Honda Accord - Dedicated cb7tuner

Comment

My girlfriend was gonna press charges and we had witnesses, a lotof club security and bouncers witnessed the whole situation. The problem was after the whole thing was over, my girlfriend FUCKED my ex-girlfriend up. She hit her in the face a good 15-20 times and she clocked another girl about 10 times, both of them had bloody, scratched, and bruised faces. My girlfriend just had a cut on her ankle and a knot on her head. Even though they started shit with us, and downtown cameras got it all on tape, my girlfriend would get in more trouble cause she messed them up more. So she dropped charges and they dropped the charges too. Plus jail isnt that bad, I've been to jail in 2 states and jail in Orlando is week, it's more like free-time/nap time. I woulda been bailed out the same night anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by chile
                              i'd punch your ex for being alive...kidding.
                              Damn I thought you were being serious. You're more than welcome to.

Comment

Working...
                              X