No announcement yet.

Maple's License Suspended Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jboyce wasn't a bad guy... he actually TRIED to turn things around in his life... he was at least willing to make some sacrifices to do so.

Wayne on the other hand seems proud of being a moron. We all have something we do well... for Wayne, being an idiot is his calling in life. The truly sad thing is that he's the type of fool that will get through life on luck... Stupid little things will happen, but he'll never contract a deadly STD no matter how many skanks he pays for, he'll never go to jail, he'll never get caught doing anything majorly wrong. Chances are, he'll find his way into some corporation, become some highly paid papershuffler that can't honestly tell you what his job function is. He'll marry some girl that he doesn't deserve, and she'll stay with him no matter what (or who) he does. He'll die at a ripe old age, and tell all who will listen about his hard life.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
      jboyce wasn't a bad guy... he actually TRIED to turn things around in his life... he was at least willing to make some sacrifices to do so.

Wayne on the other hand seems proud of being a moron. We all have something we do well... for Wayne, being an idiot is his calling in life. The truly sad thing is that he's the type of fool that will get through life on luck... Stupid little things will happen, but he'll never contract a deadly STD no matter how many skanks he pays for, he'll never go to jail, he'll never get caught doing anything majorly wrong. Chances are, he'll find his way into some corporation, become some highly paid papershuffler that can't honestly tell you what his job function is. He'll marry some girl that he doesn't deserve, and she'll stay with him no matter what (or who) he does. He'll die at a ripe old age, and tell all who will listen about his hard life.
      we can fix that
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

awwww
        1993 Honda Accord - Dedicated cb7tuner

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Well he drives a CB7 so maybe the curse will get him.
          Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Originally posted by Shippo
            My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by Shippo
              It already has... this is #3 for him.

Comment

Is it me or is ignorance his biggest friend?

poo1side (7:49:40 PM): 8-)
                dcsport92 (7:50:27 PM): you should be entered into the Guiness Book of Records, for breaking the worlds biggest idiot record.
                poo1side (7:50:31 PM):
                poo1side (7:50:34 PM): Your just jelous
                poo1side (7:50:38 PM): Ill have a better accord then you will ever
                dcsport92 (7:50:47 PM): uh no unlike you I have common sense
                dcsport92 (7:53:35 PM): You are pathetic...your the court jester of the site. You really are, Im jealous of your car? With half a fucking primer and a growing rust spot? Man no offense to you but dude you don't deserve a license your right in that same section with the old people, you don't know how to drive period and the cop that issued you a license , I feel bad probably because he's kicking himself in the ass along with the driving instuctors who helped your pathetic ass out.
                dcsport92 (7:53:45 PM): go find someone else to annoy.
                poo1side (7:54:01 PM): haha

Plain and simple Deev put it best.
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

LOL @ haha...I don't really like raggin on peeps...but dammit when it's this easy...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

well, he's banned. lets see how long it lasts.

Comment

na na na na hey hey hey goodbyeeeeee

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Banned? Dude is driving with a suspended license, you think a ban's gonna stop him?

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Why, and for how long was he banned?
                          Gary A.K.A. Carter
                          [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by The G-Man
                            hes maple. it happens every month and he'll be back soon.

unless he's in jail, but theres a thread for that too

i love the "maples other name" underneath his "teh win" screen name.

how long did it take the mod who wrote that to figure out it was him? or can deev only do that?

im going with "catch maple" in the sig

Comment

wow...i was gone for the weekend and i come back to find out , apparently, maple is an idiot who has a history for idiotic actions....i just hope he doesn't hurt anybody...*sigh*

it is pretty funny tho....

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                              Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                              by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                                Banned? Dude is driving with a suspended license, you think a ban's gonna stop him?
                                Originally posted by The G-Man
                                he was banned for an inappropriate message in his sig. the sig was quickly removed, and he was banned... currently the ban is temporary.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                                X