fuck thats crazy shitttttt
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

dude thats awesome, lol.

Comment

more things made for women.

Comment

thats nice.........but damn your a lazy or sorry ass motherfucker if you cant parallel park.

Comment

pimp
            The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
            Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
            Check out my JDM F22B swap
            Watch my CB7 video

Comment

they need to make more useful stuff like that to aid women on the road and when parking so they dont ding my fuckin doors all the time...

Comment

its looking soon that driving wont be driving anymore. Lexus is fuckin it up with there drive by wire system or some shit in whcih u dont feel the car anymore, and now this with bmw. Im goning to miss the way cars feel, once i hit my old age.
                www.myspace.com/sajunglist

www.bassdrive.com

Comment

gotta love bimmers

Comment

And when that malfunctions... yeah, that'll be a hoot!

I'm sorry... Cars that do things for you are cool... but I don't like giving up control. I don't even use my cruise control.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

I'm sorry... Cars that do things for you are cool... but I don't like giving up control. I don't even use my cruise control.

I save money cause I like to be in control. :P

Cars without automatic transmissions or cruise control are cheaper.

I just would hate to see what happens when this thing goes bad.
                      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

yup, all the stupid things they add... just another thing to break. Most of these "innovations" are the reason why people cant drive. They have a back up beeping thing.. so they dont look. You have a cruise control, so you can turn around and change your kids diaper in the back seat.

If I dont want to feel the road, then I'll buy a phantom. Wont be buying one anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                          thats nice.........but damn your a lazy or sorry ass motherfucker if you cant parallel park.
                          <-right here

ive only paralleled 3 times in my life and boy do i suck at it.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            <-right here

ive only paralleled 3 times in my life and boy do i suck at it.
                            lol...i thought you had to have good coordination to breakdance.

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                              lol...i thought you had to have good coordination to breakdance.
                              i also have good depth perception but i have never practiced parelleling much.
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X