No announcement yet.

Top 10 vehicles owned by billionaires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah if your goal is to be rich, then you have to start frugal, but when you get rich, and keep being lame, then what was the whole point of the years of frugalness.

Comment

Originally posted by bbhondacb793
      Lottery winners.... they didnt get rich by being frugal. Well thats assumed atleast.
      most of them spend all there m oney and go broke.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
        yeah if your goal is to be rich, then you have to start frugal, but when you get rich, and keep being lame, then what was the whole point of the years of frugalness.
        See...we're car guys...they're not car guys. Most of them could probably car less about how much money they made. At one point in the late 1980's my dad was clearing six figures (impressive in its day)...his ride, a 1979 Buick Regal. Some people don't care about cars...or the attention they'd get from the "common folk" if they rolled up in a McLaren, Bentley, etc.

Comment

^^ well said...but non the less the drive crasppy cars for being billionares esp mr. buffet...whose stock is around 450+ a share......
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

they could at least just get a mercedes e class or something. dime a dozne no one looks twice. i mean some of them were on the right track with the lincolns...except for the fact that they are...well...lincolns.

Comment

So if you have enough money you can have a president legalize something for you.

In fact, due to the 959’s questionable emissions and unknown crash ratings, it took a federal law signed by President Clinton for Bill Gates to legally drive his 959 on American roads.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yeah most of those cars are pretty lame. I knew that Billy Gates would have a decent whip because I know he likes fast cars.

I often daydream about what cars I would buy if I hit the lottery. Here goes...

Keep my current cb7 - I would dump a ton of money into the body. New paint, etc. Get it back to state it was when it rolled off the assembly line. Of coruse the obligatory H22 and the Volk rims I've always wanted.

91 SE cb7 in the blue green color - I've always wanted one for a weekend cruiser

06 G35

05-06 Tahoe Z71 in black - Escalades are way too flashy for me

06? Mustang GT500 - Don't know if they are in production yet or what

WRX Sti - whatever the last year was with the good looking front bumper

Well that about covers it for me.
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

just because you have money doesn't mean you have to be flashy.....my parents are doing alright and my grandparents are both milionaires and they don't drive lambo's or ferraris or anyhting like that. A good percentage of rich people don't like to be flashy nor fancy...i mean my dad could probably drive a nice bmw, but chose to get the honda civic hybrid, because its practical and he only really drives around town so it saves him gas money. My step-grandparents who are multi-millionaires own a freakin toyota hybrid highlander...i mean its all in the eyes of the beholder....

my experience with people who have truely worked for their riches, don't go for the flashy things in life, but rather the more pracitcal options.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                  X