Retiring from Exhaust Today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by williamsvt
    i actually kind of called bs, because he keeps saying he has all these parts, but never has any pictures of these parts or these parts installed...i mean d2's are close to 1k, and WS2 is close to 450, so i duno.

but if he does have them than and congrats.
    good point, it was kinda odd how he just starts defending himself, like he has something to hide.

Comment

Originally posted by ckyskater733
      good point, it was kinda odd how he just starts defending himself, like he has something to hide.
      Yeh...in reality nobody really cares what anybody has. I mean if you have to lie on an internet forum...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Whatever guys

::drives off in my Ferrari::::

haha, I know this is off-topic, but you think I would get in trouble with a Greddy SP2 exhaust in NYC?

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
          Whatever guys

haha, I know this is off-topic, but you think I would get in trouble with a Greddy SP2 exhaust in NYC?
          i wouldn't think so, i drove through NYC a week ago with my loud fartcan and had no problems...if your car is lowered it might rather be a question of does the exhaust hang down at all, cause NYC roads are bumpy etc.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
            Whatever guys

I don't think so...I drove with the equivalent of nothing after the header (decimated flex pipe) for a good month, and nobody gave me any trouble. Truthfully, I think if your tips are stock looking and it's quiet you should be fine. If you're willing to paint the SP2 black (or get the OBX SP2 muffler) I'm sure they won't hassle you.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Damn I love tenneessee.

NO emissions

NO *** ass fix it tickets

NO inspections

TN

They will be up your ass for speeding, but having to avoid all that other crap makes it worth it
              Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
              X