V-dub forums/info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V-dub forums/info?

Hey guys whats up? Does anyone have any good sites w/ v-dub information or anything. I just bought an 87 GTI tonight for 44$!! Its 5spd and runs and everything. Only 107k miles and only one rust spot and thats on the door. LMK!!!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
    ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Members Sold To (Vouches):
    ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

www.vwvortex.com
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Yeahh I got that one .. but anythign else would be appreciated. Thanks though man!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
      ALOW1, TheNextAZN

ALOW1, Phempa, hpaccord91, aznsyco84, 93EXaesthetic, civic_90_08, wrichards2005, SuperTuner12010, JDM_EJ, Ralphie, cooneyb81, HondaFan81, quakerjoe, tanNn2koo, 91Accord-LX, JARHEAD293, TheNextAZN, (TONS MORE)

Comment

Its time tooo unpeemp zz auto. VDubbb.

Comment

nice pick up...my neighbor has a late 80's gti but won't sell.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

who picked such a precise number as 44$?

Comment

44 bucks? damn did a crack fiend sell it to you?

I'll ask my friend, hes rolling a gti, I'm sure he frequents vw forums.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
              where you been, is something wrong?
              i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Haha hell yeah man it was a great find. The clutch is a little slippage but thats okay i'll get a new clutch disc! But anywho he wanted 50$ and all I had was 44$ in my wallet and a fuckin C-note! (100$ bill) But yeah other than that the beats runs nicely!!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

is that the dohc 1.6 or the 8 valve?
                  my ride

Comment

It has a ving- it looks like eet can fly
                    time to unpeemp ze auto
                    oh, snap!

If its time to unpeemp ze auto say vuuuuut?
                    what?
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

That guy is awesome, but like someone said before, I think he's swedish, not german.

He rocked in fargo!

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                      where you been, is something wrong?
                      i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                        That guy is awesome, but like someone said before, I think he's swedish, not german.

He rocked in fargo!
                        He's Peter Stormare, Swedish, and he was also in a TON of other movies including Windtalkers, Armageddon, and of course Fargo. Yaaah.
                        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Lol hmm the sad thing is its the 1.8 sohc 8v. I'll convert it to a 16v head sooner or later though . Cant wait to beat the hell out of this and rally this in my aunts fieldd!!!

My Official Vouch Thread

MY For Sale Thread!!!

Recent Members Sold To:
                          ALOW1, TheNextAZN

Comment

www.golfgti.co.uk that place is the shit. i just got an 88 GTi 1.8 DOHC 16v with an LSD. (5 speed soon to be 6 speed).
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

I don't suppose the newschool 1.8T would fit in there easily, huh?

Anyway, neat deal! I had a free Rabbit back in the day... I never drove it. Ended up selling it for $200. Pissed me off later on when I realized what I had. I probably wouldn't be here today if I DID realize it then though, so that's good!

Comment

Working...
                              X