Police street racing training video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police street racing training video.

i know yall are sick of the videos being posted...but i find this very intresting and many people can see how cops are trained when they pull us over...damn i feel bad for people in cali...and those CARB stickers
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=NCyMkB0uMeg

that wasnt a bad civic

why anyone would ever want to live in california (for this reason precisely) is beyond me

Comment

lol was that v-tak engine legal too?
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

that was the dumbest thing ever. i will never live in california. street racing? please, its a ricey civic. what if your car comes with an engine cover, like my passat. would they take off the cover to look for different color hoses? its a good thing there isnt much more of a crime problem in california, since they have the time to make videos about this.
        i also think its funny that you can mod and change yourself all day long over there and that is perfectly fine, but when it comes to your car, even different colored hoses are a no-no.
        bah.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Lets get this straight. If you have a Street/Strip mustang its ok, but a modified Civic makes you a street racer...

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
            Lets get this straight. If you have a Street/Strip mustang its ok, but a modified Civic makes you a street racer...
            I guess so. I can't watch the vid, but I imagine it being the cops telling other cops how to listen for VTEC...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

My car is almost completely illegal in Cali I'm always glad to see that my tax money is being used to reprimand me.
              Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

i think when i get pulled ova im a training dummy they always askin a bunch of ?ion. whats this whats that, one time a cop seen my rear strut bar and he thought it was a nos bottle im like its not, he was like i hope not b/c its illegal

Comment

How do they live with themselves when there is no way you could look past all that and still think positive thoughts about yourself. I try to keep a positive outlook on cops because there are some cool ones out there, but man, SD sucks.
                  My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                    i think when i get pulled ova im a training dummy they always askin a bunch of ?ion. whats this whats that, one time a cop seen my rear strut bar and he thought it was a nos bottle im like its not, he was like i hope not b/c its illegal
                    guessing from your lights in your sig, you must get pulled over a lot.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

not since i took off my wing, and lowered my muffler sound, been a few months

Comment

ah sir that vtac sticker is illegal, so what I am going to do is give you a fix it ticket. Just rip it of and shove it right up your ass, and i will let you off with a warning.

After thinking about it, I'm not sure if there is a single mod on my car that is doe approved. It would take them a over a week to pile up all my violations.
                        Last edited by CBL; 03-13-2006, 12:20 PM.

Comment

im sorry but not everyone that mods thier car is going to race on the streets. i personally dont and my car would be illegal in CA, shit its illegal in VA. But to sterotype people beacause their car has a muffler and more power than stock just tells ya that they spend money on their car and they usually dont support crime by buying drugs and what not. (Modified quote from Accord R33). Its just b/c its easy money for the gov. and thats why they harrass and discriminate against people who mod their cars. And as stated before its ok to mod a domestic but not an import. If thats not profiling then i dont know what is??

Originally posted by Dr.x
                          You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Man that shit is fucked up. Another reason why i would not live there but just go there for vacation or something in my moms minivan maybe make it less suspicious =P.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

hahahhahahahahahahhaa...... omg.. i could never image a cop asking me to pop my hood... maybe if the words (we think there is drugs inside your engine compartment) man... ya'lls cops are tools...

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                              X