Soon To Be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soon To Be

Well I havent posted on here alot but there has been alot of great info.I just found out That I'm going to be a dad. I can't wait So In a while I might be selling my 2 accord LX's both 92's one 4dr and a 2dr but I will get to that later. anyway i was wondering if any of you might know of a good place to find unique baby names? if you know that would help. I have googled it but nothing to great yet.

Once again I would like to thank everyone on the board.... this is truly a great place.

Eddie

Congradulations!

Comment

unique like what?

my name is shane.. some people say its unique
      i have a friend whos actual name is christ. another unique is bernardo. one friends name is soap (it says on his birth certificate) and another friend named dolhpin b/c his mom likes dolhpins.

i might be buying another cb7 so shoot some pics my way when you sell it

Comment

name your kid Gary Muffler "yourlastname"

Comment

Originally posted by 4dooraccord

my name is shane.. some people say its unique
          i have a friend whos actual name is christ. another unique is bernardo. one friends name is soap (it says on his birth certificate) and another friend named dolhpin b/c his mom likes dolhpins.
          On that note... a co-worker has a brother with the name jesus, and his uncle is named moses..

he said his uncle called for his brother one day, and he asked for jesus... when she asked who was calling, she hung up since she thought it was people fooling around. thought that was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
            On that note... a co-worker has a brother with the name jesus, and his uncle is named moses..

he said his uncle called for his brother one day, and he asked for jesus... when she asked who was calling, she hung up since she thought it was people fooling around. thought that was pretty funny.
            ROFL!!!!!! hahah, thats hella funny.

anyways. man, congrats bro. I still dont know how that is, and really hope that I dont find out anytime soon, lol.

but yea, my gf's sister just had her baby a few days ago, and then her other sister is gona due in about a month, and my mom is due for another in 3 months. so yea, baby's all around man.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Congrats bro.... I just had my first born 5 months ago... I named Him Taj..
              Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

congratulations!

Comment

congratulations!

http://www.babynameworld.com/unique.asp

http://www.babynamebox.com/

http://www.babynamesworld.com/unique-baby-names.html

^^those are some sites i found for you.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

when you sellin those cb's?

Comment

Originally posted by hontune
                      Well I havent posted on here alot but there has been alot of great info.I just found out That I'm going to be a dad. I can't wait So In a while I might be selling my 2 accord LX's both 92's one 4dr and a 2dr but I will get to that later. anyway i was wondering if any of you might know of a good place to find unique baby names? if you know that would help. I have googled it but nothing to great yet.

Once again I would like to thank everyone on the board.... this is truly a great place.

Eddie
                      Chlamydia
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

name him after you

Comment

maynard.

i have a lil cousin named griffin.

trent is cool

i have a friend named brik.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            Chlamydia
                            And they called you Wes? Im really close to calling you another name but im not gonna go there.
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                            X