No announcement yet.

how many miles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Im not exactly sure how many miles I have, but I'm thinkin around 240k. I know I hit 200 with my old gauge cluster, I think it had about 215 when I messed it up. And I've put about 25k on this current cluster, so Im guessing around 240k and still running strong.
    Jay
    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

only 150k on mine, hoping she'll last 3 more years till i can buy a 03 TL

You guys hear about the legend that hit over 1million miles lol, crazy

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

93accordex

that definately sounds to tempting, can u hit me with some more info? pics, some info abt the owner? abused? runs good? hows the tranny? has it been through the 100k mile tune-up? (water pump, timing belt, etc.etc.) i'm interested hit my eml up or pm me. thanks, i need to get a cb7 bad, i feel so empty w/o a honda in my life!
        Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Originally posted by 93AccordLx
          This makes me feel better about my CB7. I'm about to take it on trip fom Florida to New York.

Ed
          lol, your worried about your CB7 making that trip? I'd be worried if you considering talking that Ford you love so much, ewwww.
          My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

This makes me feel better about my CB7. I'm about to take it on trip fom Florida to New York.

Ed
            no worries man, i took my cb7 last summer down to jacksonville FL from my home at lancaster, PA. Thats a good trip for the ole accord, but she handled it like a champ

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
            www.maketradefair.com

Comment

we took mine to chicago 0ne year, i think it was mine?.. hmm fuck i forogt, but either way theyre made for major milage which is the opposite of the american cars whihc are made to die after 60k

Comment

212k, last I looked!
                1997 RHD AE111
                JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                  no worries man, i took my cb7 last summer down to jacksonville FL from my home at lancaster, PA. Thats a good trip for the ole accord, but she handled it like a champ
                  coming back down to jax? Hit me up if u do...me and the other accords will welcome u with open arms...btw i have my own accord group/club/type thing.
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i have 112000 rite now

got the car wit 92000 back in october of 2002

Comment

Jose,

Thats why I have my Honda, takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' When I get back from New York Bill needs your tool to adjust the valves. How's life at Krusty's Garage?

Ed
                      Last edited by 93AccordLx; 01-13-2004, 02:28 PM.
                      93 Accord Lx Coupe Auto
                      191,000 miles and still rocking
                      "There's nothing sweeter than my beater"

Comment

Jose,

Thats why I have my Honda, takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin' When I get back from New York Bill needs your tool to adjust the valves. How's life at Krusty's Garage?

Ed
                        Everything is as good as can be expected. Bill has access to all my tools so whenever you are ready he can help you out.
                        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

My car has 178K on it. The engine supposedly has like 45k... I never got paperwork with it, so I don't know for sure. Runs strong as hell though! And I plan on rebuilding it eventually anyway...

Comment

i have about 141,000 right know. when i got it in 99 it had 89,000 on it.
                            cb7 sold
                            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

how many miles?

How many miles does your CB7 have? Aside from their tendencies to leak oil, the F-motors have proven to be very strong and durable. This guy I know is the original owner of a '92 Accord LX which is closing in on 400K....original engine and tranny! and this thing still runs like new. Mine is just being broken-in at 124K
                              00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

220k on a 93 ex 5 speed.
                                2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                                2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Working...
                                X