No announcement yet.

how many miles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like a plan man.. woah hella mileage.

Comment

moved to OT
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

no need to post that... you should have been up on it when they posted it rite away...

Comment

hey hahah shutup...lol jk, common dude getting some post whore points here! hahahahah
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

182,000 on my CRX Si, people usualy are amazed to find out that my Si has lasted this long, well its just abt dead, blew the cylinder head gasket early this morning, dont even feel like fixing it it, getting a cb7 now!
            Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

woah, thats sucks man... si's usually dont last long??.. never knew that.. cb7 is coo. get 1 =)

Comment

hey crsex, theres a 4th gen down here in jax, fl for $1500 and i've got a friend selling a 92 lx for $3000 i believe.

165K on my 91 lx...never had a problem starting and the motor pulls on any 4th or 5th gen out there
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
                  hey crsex, theres a 4th gen down here in jax, fl for $1500 and i've got a friend selling a 92 lx for $3000 i believe.

165K on my 91 lx...never had a problem starting and the motor pulls on any 4th or 5th gen out there
                  this is what i'm looking for as my nxt car:

def. a 4'th gen-90-93
                  2-door
                  5spd
                  preferebly black (i know thats rare)
                  but i hate all the other colors accords came in, cept white is ok but black is pimp.

abt 100k miles.
                  Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Originally posted by xplode
                    woah, thats sucks man... si's usually dont last long??.. never knew that.. cb7 is coo. get 1 =)
                    yea that is true, i remember someone on a crx forum pulled an official honda documenation stating that a 2nd gen CRX Si wasnt designed to last more then 140,000 miles, due to just transmission specifications or something, and i've personally never come across someone with a CRX Si with that many miles w/o a new block or w/o any rebuilding, usually a lot of Si motors in the crx blow around 130-150k miles, and the nxt step is usually a new motor drop. but my crx's time is sadly up and its done well, been through a lot. i owe it a lot and i owe a lot to honda for making marvelous machines like the crx. hopefully the cb7 can compensate for some of the fun i had with the rex.
                    Happiness is CR-X shaped

Comment

Originally posted by CRseX
                      this is what i'm looking for as my nxt car:

def. a 4'th gen-90-93
                      2-door
                      5spd
                      preferebly black (i know thats rare)
                      but i hate all the other colors accords came in, cept white is ok but black is pimp.

abt 100k miles.
                      93 black ex coupe tan leather 5sp 112k miles $3500 NJ buy it and join us now

as for me about 90k on engine 145k on body
                      HSHO #3

Comment

135 k

my new (wagon)speedo reads 85 k (i replaced it when i did the swap)

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                        For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

dammmn crsex get that accord, and be 1 of us

Comment

This makes me feel better about my CB7. I'm about to take it on trip fom Florida to New York.

Ed
                            93 Accord Lx Coupe Auto
                            191,000 miles and still rocking
                            "There's nothing sweeter than my beater"

Comment

Got 221,000 on my 90 lx sedan. She is still goin' strong.
                              FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

shit.. and i thought 90K was alot .. all you fuckers are way into the 100's and 200's

Comment

Working...
                                X