This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HondaTuning March 2006: Stickydjoe

Note: due to the use of the word "trubute" in the last thread, I was flamed, so no flaming in this thread!

here's my personal trubute to stickydiljoe, hope you don't mind...

I posted this so those who haven't been able to get a copy, may still be able to read it. But I recommend owning a hard copy to help promote cb7's in the import world.
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

so you suppose by creating a thread that was flamed, it won't get flamed again. interesting conception.

EDIT: why didn't you just post these pictures in the thread thats already dedicated to him in the off-topic section.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
      so you suppose by creating a thread that was flamed, it won't get flamed again. interesting conception.

EDIT: why didn't you just post these pictures in the thread thats already dedicated to him in the off-topic section.
      It wasn't the thread, just the word "trubute"....people got mad and all...

Comment

thanks for posting i couldnt find this mag all over my town

Comment

yeah i didn't get to read the article either. when i got back home honda tuner had an s2k on the cover

Comment

wtf are you giving him shit dude? stickydil is fine with it, you should be too.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

well, this will make searching for this thread really easy at least.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                wtf are you giving him shit dude? stickydil is fine with it, you should be too.
                first off, im not giving him shit, im just talking about the flaming part, which in turn i read about and took back...

also why make two threads when you can just combine into one (search and you will find another thread created by 93accordexcoupe congratulating stickydiljoe).

and where did i ever say i had a problem with him (stickdiljoe). sheesh.
                Last edited by williamsvt; 03-06-2006, 04:08 PM.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

first off, im not giving him shit, im just talking about the flaming part, which in turn i read about and took back...

also why make two threads when you can just combine into one (search and you will find another thread created by 93accordexcoupe congratulating stickydiljoe).

and where did i ever say i had a problem with him (stickdiljoe). sheesh.
                  maybe you should reread my first post...I said the word "TRUBUTE" is what got me flamed, nothing about making another stickydjoe thread. I'm not announcing that he was "on the cover", just scanned the mag so those who haven't gotten the mag yet or unable due to the avaliblity. So no need to start a war in this thread(this goes for anybody).

Comment

what's the big deal with trubute? isn't that just a typo? whatever. at least i can read it now.

Comment

You weren't really "flamed" in the first thread.

The point was this: How many Tribute/congratulations/respectful/recognition threads do we really need for one member?
                      The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

i still cant figure out why you people refer to it as TRUBUTE, as that word doesn't even exist.

Comment

sweet, another fucking thread about this. why dont you just post it in the original, big thread about him? what a waste of bandwidth. you suck.

Comment

After reading this i mean its okay and all ive already seen this car on the net its no big deal. Atleast we got our chasis name of fame thankgod. Last thing i wanna see ever is a another civic even though i have one but still...

Comment

About time we get some recognition.
                              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Working...
                              X