What is your favorite cars in GT3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your favorite cars in GT3

Im still playin g GT3 and i got a shit load of cars, i got a few favorites but i want to see what you guys love.

1. HONDA NSX-R
    2. SPOON S2K
    3. RAYBRIG NSX
    3. FD3S RX7
    4. EVO 7
    5. NISMO R32

got a few other but cant remember

Ohhhh GT3? I have Gameshark, so my twin 600HP S2000s, 500HP Silvias, etc...I got them in pairs so I could have one to drift and one to do time attacks...in GT4, too many to count. I must have 100 cars already.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Civic Type-R . Accord Type-R . Tommy Kaira EVO
      1992 Honda Accord Owner

Comment

the integra type r

Comment

nsx-R
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Heh.....I have too damn many cars to say but my all time favs are the Formula race cars (x6) and for the top speed track, my 1850hp Suzuki Escudo. Top speed of 313 mph. I have about 12 cars in the "1000hp club" including the 300ZX TT and the Mitsu 3000GT.

Comment

/\/\ F090S.... 700+ HP, NA, and it handles like it's on rails... Wins most of my races in GT for me

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordf22a6
                Heh.....I have too damn many cars to say but my all time favs are the Formula race cars (x6) and for the top speed track, my 1850hp Suzuki Escudo. Top speed of 313 mph. I have about 12 cars in the "1000hp club" including the 300ZX TT and the Mitsu 3000GT.

i've hit 600mph+ on the escudo do the front-end lift trick thing

Comment

GT4 is $20 now, go buy it if you haven't already.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
                    GT4 is $20 now, go buy it if you haven't already.
                    that's my favorite car too!

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
                      /\/\ F090S.... 700+ HP, NA, and it handles like it's on rails... Wins most of my races in GT for me
                      Hell YES!!! That damn thing is my #2 fav car. Was the first one I ever won from the endurance races. My #1 is the Black Elf formula car with the 900+hp TT V6. That damn thing flat out hauls ass!! I can beat any track with that damn car except the high speed loop.

Comment

Skyline is my favorite.

And I swear I know where you can buy an 02 model for only 8 grand and its not here in the US.. And let me tell you, for the amount of money Motorex Charges just to import them here from Japan, its ridiculous and what people don't seem to understand is that you can get Skylines in other South Pacific countries, not just Japan.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                        X