Rear-whell drive Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear-whell drive Accord

I'm soon starting my project. A rear-wheel drive Accord. I'm using the S2000 engine tanny rear-end, all that stuff. I'm just rying to get some feed back on it. The people at honda-acura.net say it's a waste of time but i think it will be the coolest thing ever

whell.... i want to see some pic yo..

SOLD!

Comment

whell that sounds awesome

Comment

after you crash and burn....try , try , try again until it works!
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by hondaaccordf22a
          I'm soon starting my project. A rear-wheel drive Accord. I'm using the S2000 engine tanny rear-end, all that stuff. I'm just rying to get some feed back on it. The people at honda-acura.net say it's a waste of time but i think it will be the coolest thing ever
          sounds like good shit man. more details!

Comment

we get one of these threads at least once a week...yet we never see results

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

There is already one in existence. The guy owns a CB9 wagon and works for Super Autobacs in The LA / San Diego area. Pretty bad ass. Looks like it came that way.

Maybe he could help you out.

It would be cool to see more than 1 around.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

theres a rwd turbo civic w/legend motor....so its possible.

Comment

good luck

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

im not gana catch you when u crash back into reality

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by hondaaccordf22a
                      No offense but what parts do you have so far? A dream? It would probably cost you less to buy an S2000. Good luck if you're serious though.

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

*sighs*

if someone does do this, it would be the coolest thing ever.
                        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                          *sighs*

if someone does do this, it would be the coolest thing ever.
                          Usually when people are serious about it, you hear about it after the fact, or you get a weird post like 'is it safe to keep a fuel cell in the trunk? the S2000 driveaxle won't clear the stocker'...

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yeah, sure it wont happen, would be happy to see it though. There was a drifting integra in the Fort Liquordale area.. not sure what parts he used, but saw the rear end hanging out and those tires a roastin.

Comment

I have a junked accord right now i am using for mock-up..geting the measurement for everythin...like i said, junk no title so the only thing i am having trouble with is finding a wrecked S2000...i know a lot fo stuff will have to be fab'd a know a lot won't work but then a lot will to. It's not going to be done any time soon. i have been finding specs for the engine so i can see if i have to slide the enigne back into the firewall. i know the drive shaft won't match up so i need on fab'd but i am hoping that the rear-end will work i don't want to use a solid axle i want to keep most of the s2000 parts also i'm going to need to find ways to mount the tranny and engine and rear-end up. i know the money it's going to take. i know the hours i am putting into and the fabs im going to have to do. i tink i'm going to have to put an awesome super frame underneath of the accord and prolly use the s2000 front end so i can mount the engine. The problem is money for the wrecked S2000, i need to find one and have the money to buy it from the junk yard. my brother says heknows where one is that's destroyed but has good parts init for 100 dollars but i think he is shitting me. i got the accord for free and it's sitting inmy garage at home. waiting for me to tear it down and strip it out. Even though i know you people doubt i will finish this. This will be the first rear-wheel drive sedan accord!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X