Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had the money... What car would you buy and/or build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WOULD BUILD THE CAR!!! 1985' AE86 Corolla ***PINK*** W/ a BUILT 500 Big Block... at LEAST 1,400 WHP... The Ultimate Parking Lot QUEEN......
    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

id go either Ferrari F430 and repalce the interior with mostly carbon fiber parts- im not much for having everyhting covered in leather. put on some rare rims- thinking forged. and leave the motor stock becuase i dont know how to make it go faster.
      or
      Porsche Cayman S, drop in a 911 turbo motor, cf interior, probably some other go fast pieces.

Comment

Can it be anything besides a car , cause I wouldn't spend it all on a car, i would only spend what i wanted for HP and would rather invest in a Large Shop insted that works strickly on Honda's and Acura's w/ my apartment above (HUGE tool BOX not just 1 i mean like 4-5 large boxes, dyno, machine shop, couple lifts, alighment rack, practly a dream shop), and have a Grey w/ red interior S2000 hardtop for my daily driver + track car that throws down a mean 400+WHP and my CB7 for my winter car that pushes 200+WHP ...
        93 Accord- SOLD
        94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
          eh...Im going for the more practical cars, I think i would have to go to Japan with this one...either a JDM 91 Cr-x Built as far as I could go, all interior...Or a JDM 93 Cb7 Fully Built Turbo H22, All interior...just so i could say I beat your ass with a family sedan with all the interior and shit...

Maybe a 71' Skyline GT-R....

later
          Jordan
          My man! That's the direction I would go, I think. Build something different, or a classic Japanese car.

Comment

either a black or yellow nsx (with the flip up headlights) turbo'd out the ass on like some twenkies....

or a fuckin suburban layin frame on 22s with 4 15s in the back and like 10 tvs in the shit... and a two tone paint job...

or... i'd just buy a GSXR 750 and build it and turbo it till i hit a speed bump at like a buck 60 and die... hahaha..

SOLD!

Comment

1) Porsche Carrera GT...leave it as is
              2) Honda NSX-R...leave it as is
              3) Honda CRX(1988)...K24/K20 all motor
              4) Honda Accord (94-95)...K24 on boost
              5) Honda S2000...boost it
              6) Honda Civic EG/EK...Boosted one with B20 and other with k24
              7) Ferrari F40...Leave it as is
              8) Toyota Supra TT...Single Turbo blah blah blah
              9) Nissan Skyline R32...Single Turbo also
              10) Toyota Chaser JZX100...Single Turbo Setup
              11) Toyota Verossa...Same as above

Yea i know i listed a lil too much i have more lol.

The New-ish Ride
              My old Ride
              Hear my Vtak!!!
              MK3 Member #3
              I piss off people for fun.
              IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I would get a ice cream truck and cut a hole in the floor so I could be like fred flinstone.
                my ride

Comment

Oh man...the 70s GT-R is sex...I remember reading an article about a dude who had one, and supposedly they tried to kill him for trying to get it out of Japan. I love those cars...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

1) hands down the 1st on my list
                    R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R

2)Lexus IS300, boost happy man. boost happy. lol

3)94 240sx, s14 headlight conversion, SR20DET homes

4) ;93 honda civic HB. buddy club 2 body kit( da real kit. not no knock off)
                    b18 swap, turbo

5)last but not least, 95 integra. boost. exhaust. lower suspension. '17 rims

Comment

ive always had a passion to do a wide body cb7..i think that would look sickkkkkk. but not just like big fenders like wide pointy flares that follow around the hole bottom of the car. like they do with the levens/carolas, u know?

and in the past couple days ive grown a fairly large passion for mk4s. ive been lookin at VWvortex lately and noticed that every car ive seen so far is beautifle. European modification is so clean and sleek ive like became in love with it. so yea a jetta IV would be my first choice. i would love to do an n/a build on a vr6 and pimp it out real clean on the out side

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

1)1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet VIN Code "R" - Seafoam Green, all original.

2) McClaren F1 - Completely stock.

3)NSX that is "breathed" on...

4)FD RX-7 that is "breathed" on

5) FC RX-7

6) 1970 Old 442 W-30
                        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

I would get a fullsize school bus and rip out whatever engine was in it. I'd swap in something as small as possible, like a 4A-FE, D15, or even the fuckin' 993cc 3cyl motor from the Metro. Then, completely pimp it out A/V wise, and we can all sit in the fuckin' thing and rock the fuck out as it takes its time crawling down the 1/4 mile!! Hell yeah

Comment

1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
                            Nismoed out, bigger turbo, built engine, comfy race seats, cage, and so on. The one from the March edition of SCC would be nice (GTR VS JET).

Comment

A tank, a helicopter, a harrier jet, take off all their vital parts, the tank cannon, the helicopter propellors, and the harrier afterburners....then put them on a CB7. I'd also put monster truck wheels on a motorcycle.

Comment

In no particular order:
                                Ferrari F430
                                AE86 Corolla GT-S
                                any Skyline GT-R
                                E36 or newer M3
                                Lotus Elise, or even better, Exige
                                Porsche Cayman S
                                2004 WRX STi
                                the new BMW M Coupe (coupe version of the Z4 w/ the 330hp I-6 out of the outgoing M3)
                                S2000
                                sure there's more I'm forgetting...

Comment

Working...
                                X