Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had the money... What car would you buy and/or build?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you had the money... What car would you buy and/or build?

This is TOTALLY hypothetical. There are NO restrictions... well, one. You can build or buy just ONE car.

After talking to some friends of mine, I realized that there are many different directions a person could take with unlimited funds.

So, what would you do if you had the money? You can spend $50,000... or $100,000,000... Doesn't matter.

Some will choose total luxury. Some will go insane show. Others will want full race. Other still will want something completely unrealistic (and they just suck... Kidding)

Let's hear some ideas! Details would be nice, especially if it's a project and not an outright "buy it and leave it" type car.

hmm... i would keep it simple and just turbo or supercharge cars that are already bad ass

1) 350z daytona blue....Twin Turbo....ah..the poor mans porsche......with twin turbo power!

2) Acura NSX canary yellow... supercharged.......sexy of sexy cars..not enough umph..would require a supercharger

3) mazda miata--turbo...lightweight car..2,200 lbs..imagine the damage if it was boosted..i would get this if i had extra change left over..

these would be my choices....i probably would choose 1)

i would probably go with the 350z..and get it lighter..possibly gutting the interior..and replace components with carbon fiber and then TT it
    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 03-02-2006, 10:02 PM.

Comment

AWD 4dr CB7 with a fully built RB26DETT (I mean fully built). ULTIMATE ULTIMATE SLEEPER

Midwest car club

Current rides:
      91 accord lx (5spd)
      92 accord lx (5spd)
      93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

well the first thing that always comes to my mind is the most expensive possible car and then sell it and get what I really want but if that doesnt count then right now probably at the top of my list would be a ferrari f40
        HSHO #3

Comment

escalade pimped out by g-unit (riddled with bullets i guess)
          mabye a lambo with a hot tub in the back..
          or if i had a tonka truck that could run over other cars would be sweet
          1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordEX
            well the first thing that always comes to my mind is the most expensive possible car and then sell it and get what I really want but if that doesnt count then right now probably at the top of my list would be a ferrari f40
            Well, if you can already do whatever you want, what's the point of selling!

Comment

Id have the say a NICE new bimmer or mercedes, total luxury... built v12 motor...rimzzzz n shit. you know!

Comment

1) 1956 chevy belair 2dr black and white, completely restore(dream car)
                2) 1990 honda civic hatchback, completely stripped down and rebuilt, fully rebuilt b18 turbo and a bunch of other shit in it of course
                3) early 70's dodge charger with a hemi of course
                4) lambo murcialego..(sp) or gallardo....doesn't matter either one would satisfy me
                5) ferrari enzo

Comment

Acura Integra type r .I am obsessed with this car.One day I will own one I don't car if I have to drive to california.
                  Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

do amazing things with this cb7

awd maybe..k series swap..boost it...do a whole interior conversion..possibly leather but like rarreeenesss...

Comment

- 1970 Chevelle SS LS-6 - Restore it back to 100% concours stock. Fathom Blue with white SS stripes. Just completely stock. 450 hp from the factory, what more could I want.

- 1973 Porsche 914 2.0 - Swap in a Boxster S motor, keep the stock wheels painted black, but with super sticky tires. Two black Recaro racing seats and a nice Momo steering wheel. Fully adjustable suspension and additional weight reduction. Make it a nice track car that would still hold its own on the street.

- 1998 Toyota Supra TT. SP74 turbo, EDM hood. Jet black and whatever it takes to get up to 800 whp.

Comment

The only cars that come to mind right now are...

Ferarri 360 Challenge Stradale...maybe a Tubi exhaust and a resonator to make it bearable.

More realistically though, a 6spd G35 sedan with an intake, IM spacer, headers, a y-pipe, an exhaust and maybe a "chip", with the 350z OEM springs (1.5" drop). I'd throw a bandpass box in the trunk, get some S2000 projectors and the newest 19s and seriously be done with it. Anything else would be a compromise IMO...

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

eh...Im going for the more practical cars, I think i would have to go to Japan with this one...either a JDM 91 Cr-x Built as far as I could go, all interior...Or a JDM 93 Cb7 Fully Built Turbo H22, All interior...just so i could say I beat your ass with a family sedan with all the interior and shit...

Maybe a 71' Skyline GT-R....

later
                          Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

or if i had a tonka truck that could run over other cars would be sweet-----
                            1. a 69 mustang fastback with a RB26DETT fully built witha 6spd seq tranny, with r34 gtr rear end
                            2. a accord type r. i fell in love with this from gt2 and super street. i miss it
                            3. a 99 ctr full built for time attack with H22
                            4. nsx type r supercharged in championship white of course. personally built by SPOON SPORTS
                            5. FD3S rx7 with a twin turbo motor from the last gen supra made for drifting, built by TOP SPEED

Comment

id turn a crv into a monster truck....no no id combine one of every single car EVER made....TRANSFORMING into a, SUPERCAR!

Comment

Working...
                              X