Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever been made fun of for having a CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bev, tell everyone about the note you found on your car

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I get made fun of also.

People at JWU have lexuses, new bmws, audi/s fucking makes me wanna boot the cb7 and get a new car

Comment

yeh i get it all the time, my car was spit on and keyed for that reason in HS (found out who it was and he got is ) fuk the h8rs , even my friends rip on meh (not saying any names, *drives white wagon*) rips on me for my ride height LOL childish i tell yah.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I drive what I like, and I like the CB7's looks.

I really don't care what other people say, 95% of the people who said anything to me don't even work on their own car so their opinion means nothing. The 5% that do work on their car really just give me hell for driving a honda as I went from bigger GM v8's and v6's to now honda inline 4's.
          Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            Hey Bev, tell everyone about the note you found on your car
            how about "hey Ben" eric,

so i walk out to my car in the commuter parking lot (i can't park on the inner part of the campus, because technically speaking freshmen are not supposed to have cars), and the first day i do this i park next to Val (blue, Sentra) Eric's gf.....i figure well i hope she'll notice and then realize its my car. Well the next day, i do the same, and park in the same area. I come back after classes, and see a note under my windshield wipe, it reads, nice cb7, you should get some altezza's, a bodykit, and paint that damn primer. This letter doesn't exactly please me and make me all happy, and i look around to see who could have written the note, and i see this civic with rims next to me, so i figure its him...i kind of was like grr people think i'm a ricer, because i own a Honda.

well come to find out from Eric that Val wrote the note, i felt better, because i knew it was a joke, and that i wasn't getting beaten on for owning a honda and being a ricer....

the conclusion to this story is that most people think Honda's are all rice, but its the true Honda fanatics that understand Honda's power and capability
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Haha, one of the guys down the hall always jokingly makes fun of my CB...too bad he has a Saturn SL, 'nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by cjv998
                Haha, one of the guys down the hall always jokingly makes fun of my CB...too bad he has a Saturn SL, 'nuff said.
                werd..guy in my physics class was making fun of that honda...haha, i just said.."dont you still drive your mom's saturn?" yeah..that shut him up fast..haha

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  your in queens which part?
                  bellrose/floral park, you?

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                    werd..guy in my physics class was making fun of that honda...haha, i just said.."dont you still drive your mom's saturn?" yeah..that shut him up fast..haha
                    LOL...its a lot different when you bought your first car, rather then getting one thatt was handed down.
                    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                      This thread is depressing.Anyway nobody makes fun of my car because half of the hispanic population here in the bronx owns a 1990-1993 accord.They usually give me compliments on how clean my car is and are amazed.I love it
                      Same here. I never get hated on for my ride. Just compliments on how clean it is or how this year of accord is their favorite. Last one I got was at a car wash. I overheard this guy talking to his coworker on how he liked these accords and wanted one. It made my day.

Also, a lot of these compliments are from the younger civic/teg crowd too. Most everybody around here has respect for people's shit.
                      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

cant say that i have been.. i live around the fucking ghetto.. when i roll thru usually my ride turns heads.. if i lived in a rich area i wouldnt be acknowledged at all..
                        1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                          werd..you mind if i use that in my sig?
                          nope...go for it

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by phonts69
                            I've had my accord since 1995 and still love it. i always get the, "why dont you get a new car?" "your car is old" types of stuff. i just think to myself, I love my accord. i would keep it even if i got a new car. people that never had a 4th gen accord just dont understand how a you can get attached to a car.

recently my front axel got busted, so it was sitting infront of my parent house. then it got broken into. they didnt take it though. so now i think its time to move on... 2006 TSX! just a different kind of accord.
                            will post pics when i get it.

same with me. my friend kept telling me it was a pos till i beat his civic and his truck.
                            my 91 cb7
                            Originally posted by 4doorfury
                            I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

About 7 years ago, a girl which I liked said "why do you drive that old thing". This was when the car was in pristine condition and low miles. She drove a new Mazda 623. Irony is, that car is probably not running now.

We live in a very materialistic society. Cars are a status symbol, people buy new cars (leasing for example) just to show that they have a new car.

The day will come when everyone here will move on and either buy a new car or another car. I am sure I won't buy a new Honda Accord, but this should be a new topic.

Comment

I have.....by a damn girl no less. She has a 99+ Civic w/full boltons (cam gears/header/catback/under drive pullies) and she whooped my ass royally. I was pissed and then some.....lol. I love my car tho. Big ass dent in the pass door and all. When it get's done, I'll be representing the cb7 here in my town.

Comment

Working...
                                X