Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever been made fun of for having a CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever been made fun of for having a CB7?

i go to one of the richest Private Universities on the East Coast. Roger Williams University is known for its rich students and is also known for its parties. People here usually drive things from new cavaliers to new range rovers....no one on campus really knows what a cb7 is and people usually think my car is from the 80's. A girl who lives upstairs from me in my townhouse complex makes fun of me all the time, because shes from a NJ and her father is some really good dentist or something. I'm friends with her and shes real nice, but when it comes to cars i get the laugh at. She drives an 06 TSX...

i don't mind that i drive a cb7 nor do i mind the comments, but i was just interested to see what others had experienced.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Originally posted by williamsvt
    i go to one of the richest Private Universities on the East Coast. Roger Williams University is known for its rich students and is also known for its parties. People here usually drive things from new cavaliers to new range rovers....no one on campus really knows what a cb7 is and people usually think my car is from the 80's. A girl who lives upstairs from me in my townhouse complex makes fun of me all the time, because shes from a NJ and her father is some really good dentist or something. I'm friends with her and shes real nice, but when it comes to cars i get the laugh at. She drives an 06 TSX...

i don't mind that i drive a cb7 nor do i mind the comments, but i was just interested to see what others had experienced.

PSSSH.... try driving a honda wagon around in the boonies.... most people i know are like....wtf

SOLD!

Comment

I get made fun of ALL THE TIME for having a accord with exhaust and no other mods, or mods that they can see. Then we race, I win. TURBO OWNS.
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

I go to Johnson & Wales University which is also known for some upidy rich kids...there is this one girl that lives the next door over from me and she just so happens to live in NJ also and her daddy just bought her a new escalade and she has no idea what a cb7 is. now don't get me wrong she is a kewl chick, I just don't understand when people say shit about my car...but they will see when i smoke em at a light someday. Not a big deal to me i just brush it off and let em keep talkin

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Originally posted by rocesride
          I go to Johnson & Wales University which is also known for some upidy rich kids...there is this one girl that lives the next door over from me and she just so happens to live in NJ also and her daddy just bought her a new escalade and she has no idea what a cb7 is. now don't get me wrong she is a kewl chick, I just don't understand when people say shit about my car...but they will see when i smoke em at a light someday. Not a big deal to me i just brush it off and let em keep talkin
          yeah JWU is also known for its riches...and i know a few girls from LYME, CT that are pretty loaded as well
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Well im def not loaded...lol...i wish, i actually didn't go to east lyme schools i went to a tech school a few towns away, cant stand it here

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Yes.
              members/ride | the/website
              180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

ive been told dat my car oly had like 95hp. and keep in mind this is a kid who USED 2 drive a SRT-4. and always had problems wit it. i had put an exhaust on it and he was like "puttin dat exhaust on there probaly LOWERED your horespower". yall hav no lcue how far i was to hitin dat kid. lol

Comment

Yea, all the time. Especially now that it's in shambles. I might get some new rims and spruce it up a bit before I give it the boot...but in NYC I get no love.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

All the time. "Why drive a car so old? Just get a new one."
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                      I get that all the time. "Why would you turbo a car that old" and why put money into THAT car
                      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

I hear that same saying all the time

Rocesride Member Page

Comment

Originally posted by 92ex
                          I get that all the time. "Why would you turbo a car that old" and why put money into THAT car

yup right on. I get that from my parents, why im always putting money into it.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
                          ----
                          02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                          92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

When I drove mine, I was called *** a lot for driving "a seafoam green grandma car". Loved that car though...

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                              yup...

my car is probably more reliable than anyone that talks shit considering i have less miles on my engine
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X