I hope your right about Karma Earl....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope your right about Karma Earl....

So im at work, and i have to take a crap. I sit down on the toilet, and there is a random newspaper laying on the ground in front of me. I figured i would be there for a while so i picked it up and started reading it. When i picked it up, a gold watch fell out from inbetween the pages. I picked it up and looked at it, and it was a solid gold ROLEX! luckily i was on the toilet, or i probably would have shit my pants.

At first though i was goign to keep it, Hell i could buy my new engine, paint, and suspension with that thing. By the time i was done doing my business, all i could think about was that stupid show "My name is Earl" and how Karma effects people, so after thinking about it, i turned the stupid thing in at the security desk!!

now, a hour later im kicking myself for it. I dont know what the hell i was thinking. Last year i lost $600 cash at school and no one turned it in. This was my condolence and i gave it away!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

somone tell me i did the right thing
    Last edited by Accord R33; 02-28-2006, 11:09 AM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

You did the right thing...

Man, it hurts to even say that though! I would've held onto it and waited to see if someone was looking for it. After a couple weeks, I'd go out of state and hock (better to be far from the place where it was found!)

You should send Val in there to claim it if it's still there

Comment

Dont worry man, good luck is on its way. Go play the lotto.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        You did the right thing...

Man, it hurts to even say that though! I would've held onto it and waited to see if someone was looking for it. After a couple weeks, I'd go out of state and hock (better to be far from the place where it was found!)

You should send Val in there to claim it if it's still there
        haha yeah. But what would val be doing in the mens bathroom

I just got a call from security that someone claimed it.

Comment

Damn, that sucks...

Who the hell would leave their Rolex in a magazine in the bathroom? Honestly, someone who's that careless doesn't deserve a watch like that!

Comment

you did the right thing eric,

my room mate has a 3k watch *all diamonds and all that stuff on it* and everyday i look at it and think to myself that i could get an h22 and a bunch of other stuff with it, haha.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

you did the right thing...hurt as it might. it's even hurting me. lol.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Go ask who claimed it, and have the fuckers buy you lunch. seriously

thats what i would do. When i find money or something expensive, i just think that i would of not had it anyways and just turned them in.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                  you did the right thing eric,

my room mate has a 3k watch *all diamonds and all that stuff on it* and everyday i look at it and think to myself that i could get an h22 and a bunch of other stuff with it, haha.
                  this makes me feel real good knowing that im probly gunna be rooming with u in the fall

Comment

I don't think I would ever turn something like that in. I mean, the security guard could always just keep it himself!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      this makes me feel real good knowing that im probly gunna be rooming with u in the fall

im also a con-artist and a scammer...bwaahhh!! beware and be scared!!!! bwahhh!
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        I don't think I would ever turn something like that in. I mean, the security guard could always just keep it himself!
                        yeah i was thinking that too, but the "security guard" here is a little old lady, she must be 80 years old.

as you can see our security is air tight here

Comment

For some reason, the movie "Stop or my mom will shoot!" just popped into my head.

Comment

i would have kept it until someone asked about it, and make them describe it

Comment

Hey Eric I know it sucks that you gave the watch to the security desk but you had to remember the world is round and trust me when I saw Karma works. Good luck is on its way.
                              Ohh by the way youre AWESOME for doing what you did. i got mad love for you buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                              X