Yo our cars are pretty schweet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo our cars are pretty schweet.

DSM turbo or H22 powa for like $1500...mad suspension options...mad routes to take cosmetically...seriously, if they weren't so old they'd be perfect IMO.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

get the engine from an enzo ferrari and mount it where your backseat goes and fab up a mid engine super accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis
      get the engine from an enzo ferrari and mount it where your backseat goes and fab up a mid engine super accord.
      My front left balljoint would still creak, and I'm pretty sure my right rear suspension would clunk even louder. Plus my rule of thumb is no one mod should cost more than the car.

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        My front left balljoint would still creak, and I'm pretty sure my right rear suspension would clunk even louder. Plus my rule of thumb is no one mod should cost more than the car.

damn that means i cant get an h22a.

I payed 1000 for my car already put 3grand into it

Comment

if u abide by the whole...dont buy something that costs more than the car..youll miss out on alot of upgrades that could make your car great...motor swaps..turbo set ups..and etc

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
            damn that means i cant get an h22a.

I payed 1000 for my car already put 3grand into it
            didn't you tell people that you bought your car for like 2k+

and no whining, i'm about 9k in the hole, and still haven't gotten a new paintjob, rims, h22, or engine rebuild. plus i gotta spend 700 more at the end of this semester to get the front end re-done.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

its to bad honda doesnt do like nissan does and sell their old cars brand new in other countries. e.g. you can buy a BRAND NEW 2005 tsuru in mexico, which is exactly like the USDM 90-93 Sentra SE-R classics. my friend has the whole tsuru front end on his sentra, it looks brand new

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

DSM turbo or H22 powa for like $1500...mad suspension options...mad routes to take cosmetically...seriously, if they weren't so old they'd be perfect IMO.
                i agree its a nice car.... aesthetically its a classic design........the cb7 would be perfect if it was RWD imo

Comment

cb7 would be perfect if it had awd, an inline six, a huge ass turbine, nice gearbox, and a computer to back everything up. maybe i should just buy a blipping nissan.

Comment

damn near every mod is more than my car lmao i payed 150 for the car man lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

I'm debating on wiether or not to spend a lot on my car
                      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

dont do it caleb!!! now gime your turbo, lol.

but i agree, cb7 are the shit!!! If it was rwd, that would complete it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          dont do it caleb!!! now gime your turbo, lol.

but i agree, cb7 are the shit!!! If it was rwd, that would complete it.
                          I'll sell it to you for 100 million dollars! *dr evil's voice*
                          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
                            damn near every mod is more than my car lmao i payed 150 for the car man lol
                            i think he was talkin about n general. lol. i agree wit him. i mean look at the KBB value on our cars. anywhere from $2k-4k for one of our cars. like some1s sig says. "if u spend $3k for 75hp. u should be shot. twice." lol.

Comment

With a old school Sentra, $1500 could get you a fully forged turbo'd SR20DET. Other than the high h22 prices, our cars are pretty damn sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X