quite a night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quite a night...

first of all, my friend flaked out on me to the carshow (HIN, pics in other automotive) but my asked another peep to come with me.

we get there, hella hawt girls in san jose downtown like usual.
    there isnt much to see, the usual cars...more NSX's and porsches than usual. we walk around for about 4 hours and check out the modeling contest and take some pics.

we decide it is time to go...so me being a dumbass i see "EXIT" and decide to go. it leads us into this big, long hallway and at the end it turns and we are faced with "EMERGENCY EXIT ONLY"...fuck

we try going back and all the entraces back to the show are locked. we start pounding on the doors but everyone is probably too focused on the girls dancing in the cages, lol.

so we try and start kicking the door handle...my friend jumps up and snaps the fucking door handle!!! we run down the hallway and start pounding on the othjer doors. we are startiong to get tired so i take a seat and try and call someone at the show to help us out. finally, after numerous bangings and kicks, someone opens the door and we get the fuck out of there.

we are strolling around downtown and decide to hit up a hookah bar. my friend gets one of the girl's number that works there, smoek up two bowls (Hawaiian peach and pineapple, weak as shit) and finally head out of there.

stop by san mateo, eat at a 24hr restaurant and i finally head home @ 1am.

good fucking night.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

1am sounds early?

no pics?

Comment

Damn whats with flakers and you? Sounds like an evenful night other than the emergency exit part.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by floored
        1am sounds early?

no pics?
        im not really a person who parties to the next morning, it just ruins the next day
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
        X