No announcement yet.

Wish we could get something like this for CB7Tuner.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, the best way to go about this is collect up front. People will have no need to worry, and it wont stretch out for years like the CF trunk GB. If I was in charge of the money, thats how I would do it, no reason to mess with it yourself when you cant throw down the cash up front. Maybe we could set a deadline for a week or two... and see what we can make with that money, sure it'll be over 50.

Comment

pm me the final price.
      otherwise this can pass withought my knowing about it.

Comment

It's all up to you guys and Deevergote as to how to handle this. I have no option other than to accept all the cash as one payment and ship all the coins to one source. That's how we do business and I cannot deviate from that.
        The Falcon Mint
        Our Ebay Store

Comment

wow i whant one of those
          本田**AcCoRd**本田
          Click to see my CB7
          '90 CRX SIR - Imported from Japan --- Daily Driver
          '93 civic hatch -sold
          '98 Civic H22 Turbo -sold
          '92 Accord ExR coupe- sold
          '96 Golf- Sold
          '96 Bmw 328-Sold
          '01 Civic Si-Sold
          '99 Maxima-Sold
          '88 Crx-Sold
          '91 Accord H22-sold
          '97 Civic Coupe-Sold
          '95 Civic HB b16b-Sold
          '93 Accord-Sold
          '89 Prelude Si-Sold
          '91 Crx Si-Sold
          '93 Honda accord-Sold
          '88 Ford Exp-Rip
          '92 Tracker-Sold
          and many more lol(just dont want to take all the place lol)

Comment

Originally posted by aero
            IMO, the best way to go about this is collect up front. People will have no need to worry, and it wont stretch out for years like the CF trunk GB. If I was in charge of the money, thats how I would do it, no reason to mess with it yourself when you cant throw down the cash up front. Maybe we could set a deadline for a week or two... and see what we can make with that money, sure it'll be over 50.
            The problem is that if we go with the stated $10, I won't be able to cover the cost until just about everything is paid for! I'd rather up the price a little so I don't have to collect for all 50 before they're paid for.

I say anywhere from $13-$15 each. I know it's steep, but the higher it is, the faster they come. At $15 each, I can get the 50 working after getting 30 orders paid for. The rest will cover shipping and offer some slight profit to help support cb7tuner.com.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              The problem is that if we go with the stated $10, I won't be able to cover the cost until just about everything is paid for! I'd rather up the price a little so I don't have to collect for all 50 before they're paid for.

I say anywhere from $13-$15 each. I know it's steep, but the higher it is, the faster they come. At $15 each, I can get the 50 working after getting 30 orders paid for. The rest will cover shipping and offer some slight profit to help support cb7tuner.com.

14 sounds good, lets get this show on the road!

edit: is there any way to get an oval type coin instead of round... same design and everything, just kinda cut off some of the unused space on this one?

Comment

im down for one and i have a cool design idea!

Comment

15$ too rich for my blood.
                  sorry guys.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
                    14 sounds good, lets get this show on the road!

edit: is there any way to get an oval type coin instead of round... same design and everything, just kinda cut off some of the unused space on this one?

Nope, Sorry
                    The Falcon Mint
                    Our Ebay Store

Comment

damn...i never saw this....looks good whats the final price?? $13?? im down for $13...deev..like Aero said you could just get everyone to pay upfront, like through paypal or somethin so you have the instant payment...
                      damnit i want 1...sign me up

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                      Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                      by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out if it'll be $13 or $15... either way, the price will be the shipped price (to the US and Canada, anyway... I'll have to look into overseas).

I know that $2 difference is a BIG deal... Strangely, it will be to some. The higher the price, the more likely it'll be that these will actually be made soon. As soon as I have enough to get them made, I can send payment to TeamZero and get things underway.

Give me a little time though... I'm doing some board changes that are keeping me rather busy, plus I'm doing my damndest to get a new job (which is also keeping me quite busy!) As soon as I'm able to do this properly, I'll get things going (Ryan, do you mind waiting a bit on me?). I don't want to do things half-assed and make it more complicated than it needs to be!

Comment

sounds good Deev...we all know how busy you are, i mean everyone has a life outside this forum..props for doing what you're doing

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
                          Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                          by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Comment

Outlook for this is looking good guys, someone has stepped up and taken it upon themself to handle your end of this. If negotiations go well expect production to start within a week or two.
                            The Falcon Mint
                            Our Ebay Store

Comment

Working...
                            X