Venting about my SHITTY life.....look..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venting about my SHITTY life.....look..

Well I swear its just going down the tubes.

1. Screwed up knee
    2. I owe 1,342 or so in taxes
    3. I loose license for 60days from march 18th- may 17th
    4. I might be going back to school march 8th.

Its shit. I got this paper and ive been trying to research what all the surcharges are on it and this is what ive come down to.

10/23/04 Exhaust
    2/03/04 Accident- Lowell
    7/16/04 License Plate Cover smoked
    6/26/04 Speeding
    6/26/04 Exhaust/window tint
    6/22/04 Exhaust
    5/25/04 Highbeams
    1/26/03 Speeding Oxford

It's bullshit in my eyes. Ill be a step 34+ which is maxed out in ma. Ill pay the highest inshurance etc. I need to find someone willing to let me register the car at their residence of get some sleezly apt somewhere else. This is getting out of control. my life sucks as it is and idk. I can't even mod a car without getting hassled. One reason why id like to live in the city so i don't get bothered.

Read the letter i got from RMV:

coke,the answer to all your problems

ILBB
    People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Yeah wheres that crack whore at?

Wayne you did it to yourself, you have a bum knee you can't drive for 60 days and you want other people to let you register the car at their residence. And everytime you IM me your complaining about something with the RMV.

Its called being a safe driver. I think someone should slap the shit out of you a couple times.

Dude how low can you really get? Were you bottle fed liquid crack as a baby? You might as well sell the car and get yourself out of debt and learn to manage your finances.

Of course people give you advice but no you never take to them. You take everyone on this site for granted, even your own mother whom I've met, very nice lady but I feel really bad for her.

Why dont you go live with her bf Butch.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

that sucks Wayne...sell some parts of your car to pay for taxes, live out the drivers license suspension (don't get into any trouble), and well hopefully your knee will get better.
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Ok...he just told us that he thinks his life sucks, and your morons tell him this shit...thats just wrong...and im serious about that too...when some one feels like crap, you dont rub the shit in their face...thats Called being a fuckin Prick...

It'll all work out some how man...just try and get through a lil at a time

later
          Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

safe driver?

these below have nothing to do about me being safe Exhaust. Everyone has it. its just retarded.

10/23/04 Exhaust
            7/16/04 License Plate Cover smoked
            6/26/04 Exhaust/window tint
            6/22/04 Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
              Ok...he just told us that he thinks his life sucks, and your morons tell him this shit...thats just wrong...and im serious about that too...when some one feels like crap, you dont rub the shit in their face...thats Called being a fuckin Prick...

later
              Jordan
              why dont you go ahead and pat him on the back and tell him its ok?

people need to grow the fuck up, and he eventually will but its gonna hit him hard!!!

ILBB
              People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
              The world needs to be reset.

Comment

things will get better keep ur head up.
                Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

You become a man from all the bad shit u go through the way you pick yourself from from your mistake.
                  Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    4. I might be going back to school march 8th.
                    this is the worst one. later.
                    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i dont think hes trying to say that what wayne thinks or does it ok...and i know i dont because ive talked to him about getting his damn priorities in line, but you dont kick somone when their down..thats just an asshole move.

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08

later
                        Jordan
                        umm.. his life sucks because HE made the wrong decisions.. simple as that.. why should anyone feel sorry because he fucked himself over multiple times?..

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                          i dont think hes trying to say that what wayne thinks or does it ok...and i know i dont because ive talked to him about getting his damn priorities in line, but you dont kick somone when their down..thats just an asshole move.
                          not sure about wayne but maybe thats what it takes for some people to realize it?

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                            not sure about wayne but maybe thats what it takes for some people to realize it?
                            thats what my friends did when my life was going in the wrong direction...it didnt help at all...what did help was me checking myself into rehab and switching schools....with noone elses help...

Comment

Originally posted by 501accord
                              first off, i'm friends with wayne, and he seems like an okay guy, but he really does need to get his priorities inline and needs to be told that things might not be okay, and might not turn out good, because simply saying that things are gonna be fine is not good enough. It's the truth that hurts, but needs to be said.

i'm pretty sure school is on the list, because school is work i guess, and $$$.

Also wayne's threads have been more bumped and replied to that any other thread on this board....just a side note.
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X