Venting about my SHITTY life.....look..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by williamsvt
    first off, i'm friends with wayne, and he seems like an okay guy, but he really does need to get his priorities inline and needs to be told that things might not be okay, and might not turn out good, because simply saying that things are gonna be fine is not good enough. It's the truth that hurts, but needs to be said.

i'm pretty sure school is on the list, because school is work i guess, and $$$.

Also wayne's threads have been more bumped and replied to that any other thread on this board....just a side note.
    why did you quote me.? you basically agreed with what i just said..

Comment

honestly...i dont like you..and yeh you brought this shit on yourself..but i hope you realize that..i hope you get throuigh all this bs..id hate to be in your position...your a joke to me on this board..but you are a real perosn nah mean..i dont feel sorry for you at all..i just am not one to kick someone when they are down..because when i need the help id get that karma shit right bak and noone will be their..so elarn from your mistakes..GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAOIGHT...become a bigger man from this..pz

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
        Ok...he just told us that he thinks his life sucks, and your morons tell him this shit...thats just wrong...and im serious about that too...when some one feels like crap, you dont rub the shit in their face...thats Called being a fuckin Prick...

It'll all work out some how man...just try and get through a lil at a time

later
        Jordan

So I guess you haven't really been around long enough to see what hes really capable off.

In the last 2 years he's:

Gotten more tickets than anyone I can think of..

Fucked up his last car by side swipping a parked vehicle and ran from the scene of the accident.

Knows the regulation on the tints in the state of Massachusetts but still manages to make them alot darker than whats really legal in the state.

Whines about being broke but spends 258 dollars to buy a set of HIDs instead of using them on a more sensible note.

And now he is:

Basically asking for a freebie on re-registering his car in another state to try and beat the system.

Complaining about being $1,500 in debt when he himself knew it and should've worked his ass off to square it away.

Whines about getting another car when he's too busy spending money on his current ride.

Yeah he's one person everyone should embrace here at cb7tuner.com... .Simply put you waist deep in a pile of shit and you can't get yourself out.

Remember this maybe it will benefit you further in life :
        With every decision there comes a consequence.
        Last edited by HenRoc; 02-21-2006, 11:34 PM.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

And I thought we were actually going to stop seeing this kinda stuff from you.
          Yeah maybe the exhaust thing isnt really fair, but I saw the pics of your window tinting....To say the least, everyone told you so!
          I cant understand why you would want your windows that dark, or why you would put a smoked cover over your license plate
          It makes no sense man
          You've made yourself the joke of cb7, and now people are starting to get tired of hearing about how horrible you make your life out to be.Stop complaining, start thinking about what you need to do, and how you are going to handle this maturely.

Best of luck to you!

Comment

wayne, after the first time they give you a ticket (which is a large clue that its not legal), then you should make some effort to amend the situation. you did nothing. that makes every other exhaust ticket you got your fault. the tint ticket? you knew about that too. you had to know, because when I commented on how dark your current tints are, you were like . . . "yea, I know theyre illegal, but I like them." your just a glutton for punishment. theres also 2 speeding tickets on there. so . . . lets see, they gave you 7 chances. 7. thats alot of chances. sometimes I wonder how people get themselves into these situations.

Honestly, if i had never met you in person, then I wouldnt care. but, you really did seem like a nice kid, so . . . Im gonna try to help (or at least give advice to help). listen to ben. ride out the suspension. sell some parts for money. get out of debt. do SOMETHING.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

WAIT!!!!

I have the answer!!!!

Maple...

You need to find Jesus...

not the WWJD what would jesus drive guy...

but Jesus Martinez...

and ask him for some of that stanky green herb that he sells...

then life won't seem so bad...

BTW... If you must know the answer to what would jesus drive....

it's a black monte carlo...
              RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                WAIT!!!!

I have the answer!!!!

Maple...

You need to find Jesus...

not the WWJD what would jesus drive guy...

but Jesus Martinez...

and ask him for some of that stanky green herb that he sells...

then life won't seem so bad...

BTW... If you must know the answer to what would jesus drive....

it's a black monte carlo...

Witty comments I love them.

What would abdar do?
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                  Witty comments I love them.

What would abdar do?
                  dare I ask who abdar is?

let alone what he would do....?
                  RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by ZigenBallZ
                    dare I ask who abdar is?

let alone what he would do....?
                    abdar would kick my dog

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      abdar would kick my dog
                      Why you kick my dog?
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      Legend FSM

Comment

you may think you've got it bad. think twice. there are lots of other people in this world who's got it worse.
                        LOL.

Comment

Yo maple dude sorry to say this get a real job dont let this like this get you down. Stop runnin from your finanial problems they wont help itll only get worse. Get a better job and watch the problems go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                            Why you kick my dog?
                            i didnt do it, ur daughter did it, and now my dog needs operation

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                              i didnt do it, ur daughter did it, and now my dog needs operation
                              Your daughter came into my yard and she kick my dog.
                              My H22A SWAP JOURNAL

Members Ride

Comment

henry the 1500$ comment. I just realized that yesteday when my mom did my taxes. She goes you owe the state 1500 and i almost had a heart attack maybe i should just leave here since you all seem to be assholes.

hey fizzbob. fuck you and go to hell.

end. Ban me make life easier. dammit

Comment

Working...
                                X