nOOb here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nOOb here....

Hey guys/gals......I'm the latest/newest nOOb here. Came across your site looking for info on a F20A dohc engine and found a wealth of info. Special shout out to H0NDaaCCoRD22 for helping me out. Thanx again dude!!

Originally posted by 92accordf22a6
    Hey guys/gals......I'm the latest/newest nOOb here. Came across your site looking for info on a F20A dohc engine and found a wealth of info. Special shout out to H0NDaaCCoRD22 for helping me out. Thanx again dude!!
    Welcome to cb7tuner.com and hope you enjoy your stay... *psst* just a little heads up, become very good friends with the search bar(otherwise you might get flamed).
    My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

that would be our very own accord22 aka mark always helping people when hes not missing exits

Comment

Welcome my friend to the best CB7 site ever created. Feel free to take some complimentary peanuts.
        My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Hahah.......glad to see you all have a sense of humor. I was in a hell of a jam. My engine started knocking and it really sounded like a rod knocking so silly me, I just assumed that's what it was. Turns out, my CEL was on and he helped me check the code that was in the ecu. Came up MAP sensor. He told me that was prolly 98% what my problem was because if the MAP isn't working, the timing/air/fuel ratio goes out of whack and the egine will knock and run like shit. I'm ordering a new one today. I really hope that fixes it as I'm not quite ready for a full on swap just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
            that would be our very own accord22 aka mark always helping people when hes not missing exits
            I was distracted by the STi, give me a break. lol.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
              Welcome my friend to the best CB7 site ever created. Feel free to take some complimentary peanuts.
              I never got some complimentary peanuts when I first joined...boo!

Comment

Don't eat those. They're spitbacks.

Anyway, welcome! There's a TON of info on this site, and it's only growing. A whole lot of things have been covered (many of them numerous times) so always go digging through the old stuff before you ask anything... People tend to not be very friendly if they just answered the same question 2 days ago! A little time hanging around here will give you an idea what has and hasn't been done yet. Feel free to try something new! We haven't had a truly novel idea come along in a while!

Comment

Hey guys. Sorry Iv'e been away for a while. I got a line on my engine. I decided to go F22B dohc route. I've since learned that the cams from the H23 swap in so that was my deciding factor over the F20A dohc. Besides, 160hp over 140hp is a nice upgrade. I'm getting mine from venus-auto. 555 shipped to my house. I'll call them to find out about an ecu to go with it. I know I can use my stocker for the time being but I'd really like to have the proper one. I know I can use the H23 but I don't want to worry about the knock sensor. Well, When I get the engine, I'll let you guys know how it looks and snap a few pics of it. I'll also keep you posted on how the swap is going. OOhh....just one thing, if I remember correctly, I need a Prelude H23 power steering hose? Have any of you ever run w/out power steering? If so, is it hard to drive? Well, I'll keep you guys informed....laterz.

Comment

welcome

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Originally posted by 92HondaEX
                      I never got some complimentary peanuts when I first joined...boo!
                      MAN What the fuck...wheres my damn peanuts?...thats fucked up

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Hey guys. Sorry Iv'e been away for a while. I got a line on my engine. I decided to go F22B dohc route. I've since learned that the cams from the H23 swap in so that was my deciding factor over the F20A dohc. Besides, 160hp over 140hp is a nice upgrade. I'm getting mine from venus-auto. 555 shipped to my house. I'll call them to find out about an ecu to go with it. I know I can use my stocker for the time being but I'd really like to have the proper one. I know I can use the H23 but I don't want to worry about the knock sensor. Well, When I get the engine, I'll let you guys know how it looks and snap a few pics of it. I'll also keep you posted on how the swap is going. OOhh....just one thing, if I remember correctly, I need a Prelude H23 power steering hose? Have any of you ever run w/out power steering? If so, is it hard to drive? Well, I'll keep you guys informed....laterz.
                        I have my cb7 on manual steering...it takes some getting used to, but you get used to it(plus builds the arm muscles ).

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

welcome.................keep it cb'nnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08
                              MAN What the fuck...wheres my damn peanuts?...thats fucked up
                              i'll give ya a peanut...you just wait.

welcome to the site mang!
                              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X