Stress Relief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stress Relief

Well as the title states, Do you find working on you car to be a form of relieving the stress from the normal day grind? I know I do. Spit your mind.

not at all, its the other way around, i end up getting pissed at my car when i work on it

Comment

yes!! Everytime I get mad at anything or anyone, I go and work on my car. Whether it be cleaning the inside, or cleaning my engine bay, since I cant really do much to my car without money, lol. but yea, either that or I go cruise.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i never really thought it up that way
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Totally whether I have to money or not if I'm stressed out I head to the garage I always manage to think of something to do.

Comment

I know what you mean. Just taking my time and making everthing perfect. Its my very own therapy, and its cheap, except for mods.

Comment

It starts out that way, but then it becomes the stressor instead of the relief
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

i just clean my car sometimes. it kinda works like stress relief. i mainly do it when i have nothing better to do.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                  Well as the title states, Do you find working on you car to be a form of relieving the stress from the normal day grind? I know I do. Spit your mind.
                  heck yeah..when i get upset at my parents for something, i go do something to the car, clean it, wash it, something..check the oil even..it just calms me..i love my car..

Comment

When im always stressed out i put everything aside and i mess with the car. Im always checking whats under it if i dont see anyting strange. Or im messin with another cb7 for the thrill of it. I say sex is the number 2 of stress relief. My life has been my car alot of peoples cars especially the cb has had any kind of trouble and ive always been there like the doctor when they ask for my help and find the problem everytime. My car and I have a special bond that noone can break almost like that movie christine.

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                      not at all, its the other way around, i end up getting pissed at my car when i work on it
                      Same here the majority of the time. Although when i actually fix something, it is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                        pussy is the best stress releiver no b/s...
                        again..sometimes pussy causes stress..but its the way you use it

Comment

Working...
                        X