Where to DL music made before 2004 ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to DL music made before 2004 ????

I have Azureus (Bit Torrent). Its great, but where the fuck can I find music that is pre-2004??

Example, Fat Joe JOSE, or the first Fabolous album, old Camron, etc

torrentspy.com? You try googling it im pretty sure something will pop up.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

limewire?

Comment

i use limewire for my music, cuz it only takes like 4 mins at most, and i use bittorrent for videos.

Comment

i got Biggie the other day, good shit
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i use Kazaa
            1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
            4.0L I-6 2WD
            293k miles, still running strong.
            Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

bearshare, bearshare, and bearshare...no matter what anyone else tells you, it's the best shit out there, i have never had a problem. it has the most results for ANYTHING and good quality. just keep up on your computer maintenance like virus scans and periodic cleaning of temporary files and other garbage.

Comment

i just use limewire for music and vids...

off topic:what kinda cd burners do you people have...i cant burn shit

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I use soulseek, cause it has chatrooms.. so you can talk about how much an artist sucks.. while downloading whatever you want..

And I have a Dual Layer 16X Multi Format DVD+/- RW drive.. that's what i burn with..

Comment

Kazaa Lite is good if you can find it anywhere. I use that for individual songs that are hard to find. BitTorrent (used with isohunt.com) gets me full albums, and even full collections. But yeah, sometimes it's hard to find the older stuff. cpmike told me about packetnews.com, where you can search for files using their nifty search feature, then use a link to go directly to an IRC room (I use MIRC) and download. Works pretty well if you're slightly familiar with IRC... and I'm BARELY that!

Also, check out the CB7tuner IRC chat. You never know who has (or can get) certain things!

Comment

I use imesh-light, it connects upto multiple networks and makes things easy sometimes.. most of all, no spyware or adware.
                      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Be careful with any of the "light" downloads though... I got a copy of BearShare light that had some pretty nasty stuff attached! I've been using the same good version of kazaa lite for a long time now.

Comment

hmmm....i love bittorrent though cuz i don't waste time looking for individual songs, i get entire albums instead! i don't think i will ever go back to a p2p like limewire!

im gona try packetnews.com, and ive never used IRC, but i think azureus has IRC integrated into it (not sure though).

but I deffinently wanna stick to DL through BITTORRENT!!!! it ROCKS!!!

Comment

limewire or winmx

Comment

Limewire = t3h w1n

i had kazaa. crashed mycomputer three times.

Comment

Working...
                              X