Nba All-star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nba All-star Game

Did anybody see the NbA all-star game yesterday and see how the 4 pistons all-stars (Rasheed Wllace,Ben Wllace , Rip hamilton , and Chauncey Billups ) single handedly brought back the eastern conference All-stars from being 21 points down at half time.The pistons defense shut down the best of the west.
    Project EP hatch on the way

Originally posted by GREENCB3
    Did anybody see the NbA all-star game yesterday and see how the 4 pistons all-stars (Rasheed Wllace,Ben Wllace , Rip hamilton , and Chauncey Billups ) single handedly brought back the eastern conference All-stars from being 21 points down at half time.The pistons defense shut down the best of the west.
    it's impossible for four people to do something single-handedly, as there are eight hands involved.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I was exagerating I know but what I meant was, what team work could do for ya uncle el.

Comment

Did you notice how the piston All-stars set the tone as soon as they came in especially with the big block against Pau Gasol from memphis and Chauncy billups 3-pointer to tie it up at 97 at the end of the third quarter?

Comment

Lebron was the MVP snce he made the 1st shot of the game. He played well enough to get it and surely deserved it. I wished Dwyane Wade had gotten it but he was a bug enough factor. Btw...can you say Nate Robinson!!
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

HAHA you saw that nate robinson dunk over spudd webb.I was kinda hopin for TMAC to get it because it is his hometown.

Comment

i thought the best dunk from the dun contest was the one where the guy had AI oop it to him off the bak of the bakboard

My Members Ride Thread
              Originally posted by deevergote
              You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                HAHA you saw that nate robinson dunk over spudd webb.I was kinda hopin for TMAC to get it because it is his hometown.
                tmac's hometown is not houston... he plays basketball there, but was born and grew up in florida.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                  if a short person can dunk they automatically win.......

gotta love the 5'9 lol.

Comment

tha 4 pistons didn't help bring back tha east's 21-point deficit. you're forgettin' tha main reason, Lebron James.

EDIT: Iguodala should've won tha dunk contest. everybody jumps over something every year ...it's nothing new besides that it was spudd web who's on'y about 5 something. but what Iguodala did what straight creativity and hasn't been seen yet. off tha glass from tha other side of tha backboard and then be able to grab tha ball and dunk it with style. but that's IMO. Iguodala should've won.
                    Last edited by 1991AccordLX; 02-20-2006, 04:57 PM.
                    LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdizzle
                      i thought the best dunk from the dun contest was the one where the guy had AI oop it to him off the bak of the bakboard
                      Thats was the BESt dunk and no had ever done it before. I actually wanted andre to win but you know he actually ran out of dunks and kept doing that between the leg thing. Nate is pretty impressive for his height, and for the record i dont think he is 5-9.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                        everyone else says iggy should have won too.........but refer to my above post......spudd wasn't the best when he won it either.......they can only be so creative......not that it isn't impressive, it's just less impressive than a 6'6" guy dunking from the free throw line or doing anything else that 99% of earth can not do.........

like when brent barry won it.......him being white helped him.....i was dunking at 5'10.5" and people were all like "damn" but we played a team that had a couple of guys shorter than me that could throw down and it was no big deal lol.......but they were black and people expected it......
                        I was 5' 10" when i started dunking and it was expected because i had friends at 5' 7" dunking with ease(sand bags). Nate is also well conditioned and built like a tank so dunking shouldnt come hard when you have some type of skill. I wish i could still dunk, injuries and surgery is a bitch!
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

For the record, Nate Robinson is 5' 9". Also we need to remember that the judges measure every aspect of the dunk. So, thats how he takes off, where he took off from and flare. Nate's dunks had all that plus he's short. Easy win for any short guy.

Comment

Originally posted by AcclipseH23
                            For the record, Nate Robinson is 5' 9". Also we need to remember that the judges measure every aspect of the dunk. So, thats how he takes off, where he took off from and flare. Nate's dunks had all that plus he's short. Easy win for any short guy.
                            I actually think he is shorter but thats just me.
                            1993 Accord LX - Sold
                            93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

I know he grew up in florida , he went to mount zion christian academy,what I meant was he plays for houston so it would have been nice if he would have won the mvp because it was in houston.

Comment

Working...
                              X