Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why would anyone want to steal an emblem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would anyone want to steal an emblem?

Maybe they want to make a honda necklace? Theives have no class.
    So someone stole mine last night. And all the cars in the junk yard have missing emblems. So I waste all that time, and still have to pick up another one from the dealer.

And just a few weeks ago some thief stole my XM receiver, which only retails for $20 now. But they didn't take my work issued cell phone, which was sitting right there.

My swap thread
    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Well I hope you stopped leaving anything of value in your car because your area sucks.
    '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
    -'93 BRP LX 4AT
    -'92 AGP LX 5MT
    -'93 AGP EX 4AT
    10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
      Well I hope you stopped leaving anything of value in your car because your area sucks.
      Yep

My swap thread

Comment

Someone decided to take the H off the front of my Prelude while I was at a friend's wedding...just gives me a reason to fill in the spots and get the bumper repainted
        1993 Prelude S
        F22A1
        custom'ish turbo setup
        180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
        18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
        currently being rebuilt

Comment

people usually steal emblems for the hell of it. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Damn thats petty are you sure it didnt jsut fall off there. Then again people are jackasses at times could be wrong.

Comment

dude that sucks. U plannin 2 come 2 the 2nd making of the SoCal video?
              Raceline USA

Comment

I've thought about doing it a couple of times then realized i'm not a criminal. Then just went to the junkyard and got one. My "Toyota" emblem was missing the T so I was driving an "oyota" for a while. Ahh a jewish Toyota haha.

Comment

^^^^^that's funny. I feel bad about it now, but when I was young I used to go around my apartment complex with my friends at night and rip off the Jaguar hood ornaments. A few years later i got scared that they would be found somehow so i threw them away. Someone should have kicked my ass for that shit.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                  Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                  Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

i know someone how just collects car emblems. uses them as keychains and what not, lol. he goes to malls and just jacks them off cars

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I got an "Accord" and "Lx" emblem off a car but it was at the junk yard and i paid 35 bucks for a headlight switch, so i just thought off it as a buy one get one deal i dunno... but i did feel bad later even though i lost the emblem on the way home

Comment

shaved embelm FTW
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxCB7
                          dude that sucks. U plannin 2 come 2 the 2nd making of the SoCal video?
                          Yeah, I'll try and make that if possible.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            i know someone how just collects car emblems. uses them as keychains and what not, lol. he goes to malls and just jacks them off cars
                            Well for the sake of collecting someone elses stuff, I think you should wait till he's sleeping and cut off all his hair. That would be an interesting collection.

My swap thread

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                              shaved embelm FTW
                              Shaved emblems are cool I suppose. But I like the look of the H back there.

My swap thread

Comment

Working...
                              X